PEAX Equipment

WHODC...........I mow grass and clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elkhunter

According to Jose his relatives have to pick tomatoes and a mow the lawn!! :confused:
WHODC, I hope you are not saying that cleaning and mowing lawns are crappy jobs, or jobs of little importance or pay. They are not jobs where you do them just to make a living. I clean houses at times and I mow grass for a living. People pay me very well to take care of their lawns for them and they pay me very well for any cleaning I do for them. I got booted out the door at my last job nearly nine months ago and I did the same thing when I was employed. Only difference now is all the money they pay out for my meaningless work is all mine and I am my own boss. You may think it is a chit job with no meaning, but my mower costs more than some peoples cars and trucks and next year they are going to be paying me more for my meaningless work. The way it sounds is like you think that some boy cutting grass is a nobody and can't do much of anything else, and I am here to tell you that just isn't the case. I not only get paid very well to mow grass, but I also enjoy it. I am also the boy that shovels snow off of the sidewalks in the winter. Maybe to you I am just the boy down the street, but I am doing alright for my self with my chitty jobs. LB & I cut grass, clean houses, ans shovel snow. Hell the plow on my truck cost more than a lot of people will pay for a truck or car. And all I have came from cleaning, mowing, plowing, shoveling, digging dirt, and even collecting trash at times. I am thinking about including picking up dog shit off of the lawns, because no one wants to do it and I can charge a lot of flipping money to do it before I cut their grass. So don't think that picking tomatoes or cutting grass or anything else is below human standards. What I do I do with care and pride. Below is what I have and where I live because of these substandard jobs.

I may pay the boy down the street to mow my lawn but I am SURE he is not going to get taxed.
This boy down the street also pays taxes and a lot of taxes for every penny I make. If that boy down the street isn't paying taxes and you allow that, you are as wrong as that boy is. That means that he does not have a business liscence or insurance and if anything happens while he is on your property, it is you that can and will be held responsible, not the boy down the street.

I know plently of lady's who clean house for some extra income...She can get a job like that and get paid under the table to Help out some....
I know plenty of ladies and men that clean for a living and are not being paid under the table and they are making good money and working hard for every penny of that money. Cleaning houses is hard work and the pay is good. A cleaner can expect to get anywhere from $25 - $35 per hour here, and it is not under the table. Same thing applies in this situation, they have to be insured, and carry a minimum of $1 million dollars. If not and they get hurt, the homeowner willl surely be screwed.

Here is where I live because of cutting grass and cleaning.
articles-novel2.jpg

normal_DSC01509.JPG

Here is the truck and plow I bought because I am the boy down the street that cuts grass. I use this same truck to go shovel snow.
truck2.jpg

Yeah I like it here, and the truck too. :)

I would like to add, that this boy down the street has lawns that he cuts and is getting between $60 & $70 per hour while I sit on my ass and ride a lawnmower and enjoy the scenery and outdoors.

Elky,
Something must be wrong with the picture, as it looks like a Dodge.....

You probably put the post in the wrong forum, as the Chick might not be smart enough to see it. But, I wouldn't waste too much time on her, as she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. She mostly just runs her mouth, and tries to draw attention to herself. Ignore her, and maybe she will go away....

One of my goals this summer is to get over your direction for a little fly fishing. That Summer picture sure looks more fun than the Winter picture.

Elky,
Something must be wrong with the picture, as it looks like a Dodge.....
Ouch! That hurt! :D :D

One of my goals this summer is to get over your direction for a little fly fishing. That Summer picture sure looks more fun than the Winter picture.
Let me know when you come up from South of the Border. I would like to get some fishing in too. :) That would be a nice change from being a lawn jockey.

I knew it your a freaking Illegal ;)

I had my suspisions all the time, now they are confirmed.

Delw

WHODC, I hope you are not saying that cleaning and mowing lawns are crappy jobs, or jobs of little importance or pay.

Nope that was sarcasm and you would have known that I was quoting Jose/Mikeadoodle/ Sweet bottom if you had read the post about him telling us that is what his relatives do!!

Elkhunter said:
If that boy down the street isn't paying taxes and you allow that, you are as wrong as that boy is. That means that he does not have a business liscence or insurance and if anything happens while he is on your property, it is you that can and will be held responsible, not the boy down the street

Lmfao…Better start going after the Girl scouts who sell cookiesand maybe closing down the lemonaid stands…..

Elkhunter said:
I know plenty of ladies and men that clean for a living and are not being paid under the table and they are making good money and working hard for every penny of that money……….

Funny so do I , what I was suggesting is doing something like that until they get on thier feet so they are not have to collect welfare and I stand by my opinion!!

Jose said:
You probably put the post in the wrong forum, as the Chick might not be smart enough to see it. But, I wouldn't waste too much time on her, as she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. She mostly just runs her mouth, and tries to draw attention to herself. Ignore her, and maybe she will go away....

Umm Yeah whatever sweetbottom…. I am thinking I may be able to read the post… Maybe if you were not so busy insulting people when you get offended or irritated then the stick up your hind may fall out!!! :rolleyes: Hmm but then what would you play with later :confused: ;)

P.S. I am SO Proud of Myself that I can bring you to Put My Name in you Post.. A whole post about ONLY ME!!!!!It is such a Compliment..Thank you Thank You Elky!!! :D :D

Thanks for the Laugh Guys…. I was feeling a lil sick today, so I needed the good laugh!! Love YA!!!

WH's OutdoorsChick said:

Lmfao…Better start going after the Girl scouts who sell cookiesand maybe closing down the lemonaid stands…..

GSUSA is a non profit organization. Cookie sales are considered fundraising.

What do they put in them stinking little cookies anyway? Must be some kind of narcotic, cause every year my wife buys more and more boxes! I'll ask for some after supper and I get the dreaded answer,they are all gone.:(

I hope little brownie bakers,owned by Keebler,owned by Flowerfoods doesn't take too much money from the girl scouts.http://www.flowersfoods.com/98annrep/3oper.html

Elky, It sounds like you are the Modern day Cowboy and I mean that in a good way! It takes alot to put everything on the line each day. Everyone who has their own business starts over each day, be it mowing grass, filing a legal brief or drafting a map. Keep up the good work. John

Elky nice post and even nicer digs there man! Beautiful place hump

But before you get into the chit removal business remember the buffs that run through those yards gotta leave some big ol' "tracks" behind ;)

AprilW said:
GSUSA is a non profit organization. Cookie sales are considered fundraising.

Okay.... I understand that...What about Garage sales, Lemonaid stands ect......Do you get away with it because taxes have already been paid out the first time you buy it!!! What if we pay the electrician next door to install a microhood for us..... how would that work???

From a your Total Money Make Over:

In tax law, there is no clear, bright line that separates fun from profit, or a hobby from a business. But IRS instructions make it clear that all income — a category that includes bribes, gambling winnings, kickbacks and money made in illegal activities — can be taxed

If someone is selling the junk that is collecting dust in a garage or basement, then that person probably is getting less than he paid for it — no profit here. But if someone is buying goods in bulk from a wholesaler and hoping to make a couple extra bucks reselling each one, then that person just started a profitable business. Children running lemonade stands and bake sales are usually a losing venture for the adults who provided the "goodies" being sold therefore no profit or gain is realized.

Working under the table is illegal in the U.S. In addition it puts the person working under the table at risk because they are not covered by the multitude of regulations employers have to meet in order to employ somebody.

You are grasping at straws. Why not just say you gave Q1 bad advice and you were wrong to do that.

Nemont

This is a stupid "discussion." |oo

But I'll join in anyway. :D

If Q1 were to clean a couple of houses and make a few extra dollars, even if she were to report it as income to the IRS, I'm pretty sure she still wouldn't have made enough that she would be paying any income tax. Although...I just had a thought, if she reported it, the IRS may give her a so called "refund," also known as the Earned Income Credit. Oh, and Q1, another idea...have a few babies and the government will give you even more money. :rolleyes:

So WH do you think that there is even (at best) a breakeven between how much the gov't "gives" (otherwise read as credits) you for children and how much those (as was coined here on HuntTalk) little resource gobblers actually cost the family long term?

Kids are a spendy proposition mi amigo! ;)

Damn its hard not to get pulled into these discussions...even the "stupid" ones :D :D

If I was going to be homeless... I would rather work under the table then Starve, sell my body or become a drug dealer!!!

yeah , You know what Nemont is right...It is Stupid advice....Quiet your pretty Hot...Go find yourself a sugar Daddy ;)

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
If I was going to be homeless... I would rather work under the table then Starve, sell my body or become a drug dealer!!!
All illegal. Nice to know you have "variable" ethics and morals..... :confused:

Marv,
LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77