Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Who Put these on E-Bay?

Draftstud,

How the hell did you stumble upon that item? You'd have to be pretty specific in your search to find something like that...funny as hell tho!

I have always wanted to make a necklace out of elk chit. I'm waiting til the last minute to bid on this one.......

Don't get it wet, those are elk seeds and you'll wake up with some pretty large critters on your hands that will have to be fed, then you will be under the state mandates to pen them up and watch for CWD.. :eek: :)

Amen John... :D

They used to be a pretty popular item when made into ear rings for women. My Mom actually has a pair. They were dipped in an emerald green sort of lacquer. You'd never have any idea what they were unless you'd seen them before or someone told you what they were.

DRAFTSTUD said:
Hey, 99% of what is on E-Bay is chit! Do I have an Amen? John

I sell a lot of "chit" on there. If you type in "chit" that is what you get hump
try typing something in that is not "chit"

Thats funny, how can you honestly put that on there. Has anybody ever posted a mor ridiculous sale on ebay?

this is one of the things i have on there right now.
v6nj93.jpg

I could collect a cow elk skull for you, or a nice spike with fuzz on it's massive spike rack if you like John.. :)

I'm assuming you want some thing a little more substantial though.... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back