Who picked up a CO bull moose tag today?

Congrats on the cow tag. Points for me this year...
Haven't seen too many successful Bull posts yet. Small thread happening in the state specific>co>22 results thread where some folks have seen points and a few cows.

Congrats on the cow tag. Points for me this year...
Haven't seen too many successful Bull posts yet. Small thread happening in the state specific>co>22 results thread where some folks have seen points and a few cows.
I'll head on over there and take a look. Thanks

Got lucky and pulled a tag for 471/47/444. It's only the second season for this tag so not a lot of historical info. Luckily I live in Aspen and spend a lot of the summer working in 47 and 444 so I'm looking forward to the scouting almost as much as the hunt.

not me, but didn't figure I would -don't have that many bonus points, but ya never know (y)

Got lucky and pulled a tag for 471/47/444. It's only the second season for this tag so not a lot of historical info. Luckily I live in Aspen and spend a lot of the summer working in 47 and 444 so I'm looking forward to the scouting almost as much as the hunt.

Congrats on the tag. I'll be coming up in early July to get a little scouting in. It'll at least give me a lay of the land and let me figure out camping spots, access, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back