Who picked up a CO bull moose tag today?

jwatts

I was fortunate enough to pick up a cow moose tag in the draw today. If you picked up a bull tag, shoot me a message. I'll be hunting in October and would be more than happy to share any info that may help you out if we're in the same neck of the woods.

Firehead117

Congrats on the cow tag. Points for me this year...
Haven't seen too many successful Bull posts yet. Small thread happening in the state specific>co>22 results thread where some folks have seen points and a few cows.

jwatts

Congrats on the cow tag. Points for me this year...
Haven't seen too many successful Bull posts yet. Small thread happening in the state specific>co>22 results thread where some folks have seen points and a few cows.
I'll head on over there and take a look. Thanks

RFVSkier

Got lucky and pulled a tag for 471/47/444. It's only the second season for this tag so not a lot of historical info. Luckily I live in Aspen and spend a lot of the summer working in 47 and 444 so I'm looking forward to the scouting almost as much as the hunt.

WoodMoose

not me, but didn't figure I would -don't have that many bonus points, but ya never know (y)

jwatts

Got lucky and pulled a tag for 471/47/444. It's only the second season for this tag so not a lot of historical info. Luckily I live in Aspen and spend a lot of the summer working in 47 and 444 so I'm looking forward to the scouting almost as much as the hunt.

Congrats on the tag. I'll be coming up in early July to get a little scouting in. It'll at least give me a lay of the land and let me figure out camping spots, access, etc.

Yeti

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwilson18usmc