Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Who needs glass this big?

With the smoke this year the haze made it hard to see detail with any spotter. At least with those you can try and pick your way thru the particles. Lol

Prob have a lot of ground shrinkage, once you get up to the critter after looking at them w/ that

I want one.
Better half is still in bed so I am making her favorite breakfast in a minute. Then I am going to strongly hint about a new spotter. Going to be an epic fail on the new spotter but I will get points of breakfast.
Actually went better than I thought it would. She didn't say no when I mentioned I was looking at a new spotter. Even got the this could be a potential Birthday and Christmas gift combined look. Didn't last long when she asked the price. Not just no but four letter word no.

You could always do as King Of 2 Miles teams do and join 2 spotting scopes together to make some truly huge binoculars...

$3,299 at swaro optics

I'm thinking of getting a set but I'll also have to buy or build a trailer to haul them around on. I mean, crikey, they need a bolted down fixed mounting, don't they?

$3,299 at swaro optics

I'm thinking of getting a set but I'll also have to buy or build a trailer to haul them around on. I mean, crikey, they need a bolted down fixed mounting, don't they?
That only buys the objective end, you still have half a scope to buy before it's usable.

It looks like the tripod they have it mounted on is pretty beefy.

Better hire a well trained glass bearer. Investing that kind of money make sure he treats you with respect and calls you Bwana.

I've got the kowa 77 and still find myself wishing for just a bit more reach when that bull or buck is a question mark at a mile and beyond.

Back