Caribou Gear

who knows how to edit AVI files?

schmalts

I got one i want to post but its 4 meg and i want to cut the first few seconds off and compress it a little to post here. Let me know if i can email it to you.

I have used winders movie maker in the past to edit avi files from my web cam.

It is listed in accessories in windows xp pro.

It is easy to use and even Oscar could make it work.

If you don't have the maker you can send the file to me and I will see what I can do with it.

If you decide to work on it, be sure and keep a couple of copies. I have managed to wipe out a couple avi files playing around with the program
rolleyes.gif

Hey CH , Been there done that .

It was too hot, there was a full moon, the elk weren't comeing out of the timber in the daylight at all, I had pneumonia , The top of an aspen broke off and hit me on the back, The atv riders scared off the only elk I knew of, all the elk were still bunched up, the elk were still up high , not enough snow, my back was killing me and I think I may have threw a hip out, I ate too much, another hunter shot at a cow and the muzzle was about a foot from my ear, ok maybe 18 inches, the transmission was going out of my buds truck, it thundered and hailed !!! Basically I had a great time and and opting for a black powder hunt next year.

The elk weren't bugleing either.

We had about 30 spotted on a ridge about a mile off the road. Made the big hunt plan and was driving in a couple of hours before light, with our lights off and in low gear.

Go in early and walk the last 3/4 of a mile or so to where we were to hunt.

1/4 mile where we were going to park a atv comes up from behind us and drives of the road to get in front of us.

They drove all the way to the top of the ridge and bailed off the atv.

They never bothered the elk, or that's what he told us
rolleyes.gif

They scared the elk clear out of the country.

My atv was in the back of the truck
wink.gif

Maybe next year
biggrin.gif

I'm glad you had fun.
wink.gif
I did black powder for elk last year, and will do it again next year. I passed up a shot at about 150 yards, becuase I just wasn't sure about the black powder rifle at that range. (Not anymore!) My buddy did get a heavy 5x5 and his nephew missed a big 6x6, so there were elk around.

This year - I'm focused on a mule deer. I hope to better my personal best (3x3)!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back