PEAX Equipment

Who is this guy??

WH's OutdoorsChick

He looks like my friend Brian

TomsBear.jpg

OK HERE is BRIAN

590464666103_0_ALB.jpg

620402773103_0_ALB.jpg

Is it just me or do they look ALOT alike!

Who is this guy??
Well, since it says right above the place you got the picture that his name is "Tom", then I believe that's ol' Tom there.

Since that's ol' Tom, and your friend is ol' Brian, I would say that the pictures are not of the same guy.

Oak

Blah Blah Blah, I Look Nothing Like that Cow of a women. I am sorry I do NOT LIKE the JUDDS at all, well accept for Ashley, she is a Freaken Hottie ;) Damn Marv my day was bad enough then you got to say that...geeze..

Anyhow I know its not the same guy, I Just see brian when I see this TOM guy

I was wondering if he is a Hunttalker, or a friend of a hunttalker?

Also If you want more Cleavage Just let me know, I think the first pic was Enough though

ya aimee your friend has a more chubby face...but lmfao cause i was thinking the same thing about that photo when i seen it...

[ 07-14-2004, 10:24: Message edited by: Delw ]

Come on Lil....
Most of it is all in fun and you can put any thing you like up (as long as it doesn't have any thing to do with holes in the ground or jumping elk). ;)
There are those of us that are of the same age as some of those you disagree with. ;)
Just smile and go along with what ever it is you like to post... :D

LMAO WHOC
....was just comparing the hair and the hat! ....the Judds pic didn't elicit much for comments but the "Juggs" remark got em' going
cleavage is like a nice muley buck- no matter how often you've seen it, ya just gotta take one more look....

ICritterG :D :D

Lil' ODC :eek: I musta missed something :confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back