PEAX Equipment

who is getting antsy for NM results?

I made the mistake of sowing my oats pretty thin because the odds looked so good and I couldn't get overstretched this year. Unless MT sheep or goat are in my near future I may have to cram a whole season's worth of hunting experiences into our one week Colorado hunt. That could be dangerous.

Last edited:
NMG+F just sent me an e-mail confirming I drew the 16C 2nd rifle hunt. I put in with Grizzly from Hunt Talk. I know how fortunate I am, but this is the first elk hunt he has ever applied for. I explained it's not always that easy to draw tags. He's off to a good start and willing to work hard. I hope he gets a bruiser!

P1030402.jpg

Looks like we get a second chance in an area we are kind of familiar with. This time we will do the tags justice. :)

Oh yah. I get to chase antelope with my bow too.

FREAKIN UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I'm stoked.

Congrats to you to Buschy. At least your elk hunts are kind of spread out. I might have a little problem with a Colorado Deer hunt and NM Deer hunt over lapping. Looks like my November is going to be busy.

Luckyyyyyyyyyy

It looks like it is going to be a busy couple of months...King Salmon, Reds, and Halibut in Alaska come July.......TOAD Mule Deer in September with the bow......Elk in NM in October, and maybe just maybe TOAD Mule Deer in November with a gun!

Hey Buschy....I think I am going to buy a lottery ticket this week maybe we should put in together!

I would go halfsies on a couple of lottery tickets. I have put in for NM elk for the last five years with no success. I have to assume you were the catalyst!

I will be in NM in Nov. after deer.:D Struck out on everything else. So did my son, which I was really expecting him to draw a youth hunt.:rolleyes:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back