Yeti GOBOX Collection

Who is everybody part 4

Name: Mitch Montgomery A.K.A Lee Enfield, Gerry Owen, Craig jorgenson.
Nickname:Snake
loc: Haysville Kansas
married: two time widower(first wife ate poison mushroom, second wife fell down stairs-wouldn't eat mushrooms)
years hunting: 30 some
weapons: mind, hands

name: Tim Adam
Ocupation: over the road truck driver
married: yes with 5 kids
years hunting: as long as i can remember
animals taken: whitetail deer, wild hogs, tree rats and most small game native to the south.
weapon of choice: browning a-bolt 270
any other information is classified and can only be aquired over a beer or 5

Okay I'll do it

Name: Scott Mc Intyre
AKA: scottymack
email: [email protected]
Married: on my third with 2 girls in the home
Been hunting 30 years
Occupation: Call Monitoring for a collections department (Yes we really do it)
Past time: Family outing, fishing, hunting, and canoeing

Name: Dan McGarvey
Handle: Huntinbuddy
email:[email protected]
martial status: been married most of my life to a couple them contrary females. Divorced and single right now. Got 2 grown Kids Jason (30) and Melissa (25) and 2 stepkids that are mine in every way but blood Kayla (13) and my pride and joy Casey (3) gona be my "huntinbuddy"
Most dreamed of huntin trip: alaska for Yukon Moose
Been huntin since I can remember. chased bush bunnies in So. Ill. with my Dad when I could hardly walk.
Animals I have sucessfully hunted: Columbia Black tail deer, Mulies in Oregon and Idaho, White tails in Idaho and N. Dakota elk in Oregon (Roosies), pheasants quail, goose, ducks Yotes, and the list goes on. have caught most any kind of fish from the Indian Ocean to N. dakota.
Deer rifle of choice: Ruger M77 243, Also have 54 cal black powder, Bow hunted for the first time last year (very interesting), numerous shotguns and small bore.
Need a "huntinbuddy" let me know!

Thanks for the site "moosie"

Name: Dan Clark
Handle: Pygmy
marital status: happily married for 33 years
Hunting history...Whitetails and turkeys in several eastern and southern states... Elk in CO and NM....Mule deer in CO...Pronghorn in Wyoming.. Moose in AK....Caribou in AK, NWT and Quebec.... Waterfowl in NY and Texas....Pheasants in Iowa....
Favorite rifle:Win M70 in .280 Rem
Favorite "nasty critter" rifle : CZ 550 in 9.3x62
I also like to fish and have fished nearly every where I have hunted, for everything from bluegills and catfish to king salmon and halibut...

My two most "EXTREME" passions : Spring gobbler hunting and hunting big game in wilderness areas such as Alaska, parts of the western US and Canada....

Name: Marilyn Tucker
Handle: mrsfisher
Marital status: engaged, I have 4 kids from my first, and 4 grandchildren
Haven't hunted anything yet but mrfisher says he's going to turn me into a hunter.
Hobbies: camping, fishing, hiking, anything outdoors

I can't believe I haven't seen this before...
LOL..I get to talk about myself... ;) I don't think many on the board actually know me... :rolleyes:
But here goes...
I was originally born in Hamilton Mt. and am now 43, moved when I was four to Western Washington. Was in Scouts, gymnastics, and an avid outdoorsman from as far back as I can remember. I have done a huge amount of jobs when I was younger, including a stint in the Navy, stationed over in Scotland for a year and a half and spent the rest of my tour in Charleston SC in the yards.
I finally settled on a job of killing trees by any means possible, mostly just whacking them off at the ground, but I have climbed some 10-12 thousand of them. I got very burned out on that and moved back to Montana about six years ago. I have been working on sliding into the Wildland fire scene, I know it is getting kinda late in life for most to be jumping into such a strenuous job at such a late date, but every thing I have learned and done in my past seems to just click right into this field. I am currently the lead sawyer on the Helena Alliance fire crew out of Helena Mt. This summer I will be getting what is called crew boss and then working towards strike team, along with four other job titles so that I can stay very busy all summer chasing fires...
I have been chasing elk for the last 20 some odd years with out one to my name until I moved to Montana. I am a little more hard core than most on the board in my approach to hunting, I will head out for day's with out much more than a day pack, traveling cross country and setting up where I end up at the end of the day. I have been learning the edible plants of this state, so that I can make my pack lighter, and I will tell you, bugs aren’t off the menu... :D
This next season I will be working on some thing the ancients of this continent did for centuries and that is the actual touching of wild animals with out their being the wiser...Last year I was able to touch a porky pine, this year I have set my sites on deer and elk...
Six_wheeler.jpg

Fire_Poster_2002.sized.jpg

Name: Dan McNary
AKA: caldanmc
Married: 3 years, 1 daughter-5 months
years hunting: Deer-12, Elk-10
Occupation: High School Ag Science Instructor, Cattle Ranch Owner
Pastimes: Hunting, Fishing, Horn Hunting, Cattle Shows, Livestock Judging
Dream Hunt(s): Stone Sheep in BC, Mule Deer in Sonora

Welcome to Hunttalk caldanmc hope to see you around on the board and post more than this once... :D :D :D

Joe Sloniker is my name,aka gar man
live in southwestrn Missouri
I am 32 years old
work for J.E.Dunn construction company in Kansas City as a superintendent
working on my 3rd marriage and have 3 kids
I have been hunting since before I can remember
I enjoy bowhunting but I do have an 06 for deer a 338 for elk, 10 gauge for turkeys and a 12 gauge pump for quail and pheasants and a 22 for eveything else.

Name : Kathleen Kitson
Handle: IcyHot it is my cb handle (long story)
Occupation: housewife, mother, homeschool the kids and direct internet marketing
Years hunting: 9
Tax Status: Married(9yr) and happy. 4 kids boys age 8, 7, 4 and a girl age 2
weapons: bows, knives, handguns, rifles, shotguns. would have to argue with the hubby over who owns which one...lol
Animals hunted: moose, caribou, elk, deer, ptarmigan, spruce hens, grouse, rabbits, squirrels. Hubby hunt bears coyotes and wolves too. Love to fish as well. for halibut, salmon, rockfish, anything really.
Hobbies: horses, rodeo, hiking, hunting, fishing, 4-H with the kids. anything to do with animals and outdoors is great.

Name: Donald Roe
AKA: yoteler
Email:[email protected]/ or /[email protected]
Married: Yes 7 years.
Kids: 1 girl 12 and 1 boy 6
Years hunting: since the age of 8
Weapons: Alot to many to list
Animals Hunted and Taken: countless number of whitetails/ 1 elk /Asian Water Buffalo / Bison / 3 fallow deer/ 1 corrsican ram/ 500lb. Russian Boar/ 22 Turkeys/ Ostrich / Emu/ Ducks I can't even start to count/ Rabbits and squirrel's, I can't count that high
Pets: 1 choc.lab(Gunner)/ 1 Trigg Hound(Breeze)/ 1 July Hound(Goose) Hounds are for running Coyotes
Hobbies: Hunting/Fishing, spending time with family and friends

[ 04-15-2004, 08:16: Message edited by: yoteler ]

Name: Rick Kube
AKA: HeavyChevy
Email: [email protected]
Married: Yes w/ 3 kids (20 year old son 13 and 16 year old daughters
Years hunting: 24 years
Weapons: Too many to list
Animals Taken: 15 deer,4 turkeys and numerious small game aniamls

Name: Cindy Davis
AKA DixieLady and my old CB Handle was
Coffee-Maker2 until my Dad changed it to Poco

Occupation: domestic engineering...hey one of us has to do the chores. lol
Married: Yes
Children: 2 A son age 24 and a daughter age 21
I was gone for a while and happy to be back. Love family life and enjoy shooting at the shooting range with my husband when we both have time to go. Still got my old 20gauge singleshot shotgun but have dropped my old nickname ShotgunMomma ;)

Back