Caribou Gear

Who has made a Deal.........

DRAFTSTUD

Alright, we all know the good deals his wife gave us while Big Fin was away on his hunting stuff ;). But have you ever really felt kind of bad for the fellow whose wife sold his stuff in a yard or Garage sale? My son right now is sitting in a tree with a $500 Bow that I bought in a Garage sale for $30.00! She threw in the arrows for a dollar a piece. So, What have you "Stole" from a woman at a sale, Hunting stuffwise? John:D

I wish......can'r say as I've ever 'stole' anything but I've found some gear here lately that was fairly priced and damn sure saved me $$$.

Closest thing I can think of was 3 boxes of the original lead-tipped 100 grain nosler solid base bullets in 243.

It was in Missoula at the Gart Sports when they first opened. Since the bullets were getting hard to find I grabbed all three and headed to the counter. They were marked 10.99 a box, which wasnt a bad deal.

The lady at the register scanned them and they came up $1.99 a box. I told her that was the wrong price to recheck it. She scanned them again...$1.99 a box. I said hey, thats the wrong price, I know it is. She got huffy and said, "no, its not the computer doesnt lie, they must be on sale".

OK...well, I tried 3 times...heres your $5.97 for 300 nosler solid base bullets...have a nice day!

Stealing a bunch of framing nail guns for $70 each today.... When the price of a nail gun is the same as the price of a hammer, it is hard not to justify the purchase.....:cool:

about 20 years ago me and some guys stopped at a 24 hour convenience store to buy out of state licenses for an unnamed state, Non-resident licenses were about $100 and resident were about $10. we filled out all the non-res paperwork and the stoner clerk charged us the resident price. said don't worry about it. We didn't.

Alright, we all know the good deals his wife gave us while Big Fin was away on his hunting stuff ;). ...... John:D

Funny guys, real frickin' funny.

Is this some sort of sick hunter's joke? I go upstairs, and all that is left in the room are pock marks on the wall where my critters used to hang. Wife claims she hasn't been up there since I left three weeks ago. Son's elk and whitetail are still hanging.

The only thing I can find the whereabouts of is my NM pronghorn, as Greenie was nice enough to rescue that from the assortment of items labeled "Name a price."

Harely has fessed up to buying my .257 Weatherby. DStud has my range finder. Still think Spitz made off with my Swaro spotter.

Some antler collector called the house this morning and when I answered, he hung up. I had to do a reverse search on the number to see who the hell it was. I called back and he won't answer. Hell with elk hunting tomorrow, I know where his shop is.

The "fertilizer is gonna hit the ventilator" and it ain't gonne be pretty when I find out who aided and abetted with these crimes against humanity.

Went to the taxi to pick up my deer this morning, and I see a mountain goat, a brown bear rug, three really cool antelope, and a massive muley, all hidden under a tarp. I start to lift the tarp, and the taxi comes running over yelling, "Don't touch that! Leave that alone! That's none of your business." Almost like he had some contraband under there. Since I am missing all the same things, I am suspicious that he and the wife struck a deal.

I asked her how the Vegas trip went. Said she didn't lose one penny of her money. Heavy emphasis on the "HER money" part. :confused:

I will get to the bottom of this. I will. :BLEEP::BLEEP::BLEEP:

eyez nose nu-ting.......Sgt Schultz, hogans heroes.

any idea what the shipping is on a nice elk head?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back