Whitetail mount

Big O

My 14yr old nephew Gabe, just got his mount back, thats one excited kid. Told him I would keep it on my wall until he got older, no such luck. I called this buck into 22 yds and he got with his muzzleloader a couple days before Thanksgiving and about 15 degrees. Still talks about that hunt like it was yesterday.

Attachments

• GABES MOUNT 001.jpg
    GABES MOUNT 001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 537
  • GABES MOUNT 003.jpg
    GABES MOUNT 003.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 545
  • 2010 Gabes deer 014.jpg
    2010 Gabes deer 014.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 541
That`s a great buck...no matter what age! High and wide! Great looking mount too. That will be a memory to last a lifetime!

Great job on putting the young man on a great buck!

I like everything about your hunt.Taking a kid out,late season,cold,snow, calling a dandy buck into 22 yds. and the kid blasting him with black powder.Thats the way.Nice mount,...what did he score?

I like everything about your hunt.Taking a kid out,late season,cold,snow, calling a dandy buck into 22 yds. and the kid blasting him with black powder.Thats the way.Nice mount,...what did he score?

My unofficial score was 159 after deductions. If I remember right it was 9" in deductions.

Very clean and realistic mount what more would you ask for in a mount. Great deer for a young guy he's got a good start.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back