Whisky has no e, for peat's sake!

I cant keep a bottle around long enough to accomplish that. If i bought them all at once, theyd look like that a few days later. Start off with the best intentions of a nightcap or two, then ah hell one more, then wake up and theres a mouthful or two left in the bottle. Id hate to be my liver.
Bookers is my favorite this time of year. Nothing like sipping on a 130 proof neat on a cold winter night. Warm in the chest, yet pleasant on the palate. But, yeah, it’ll kick your ass if you get ahead of it!

I dont mess with that high octane stuff. That makers 46 is about as serious as ill get. Ill drink the same amount whether its 80 or 130, so i tend to stick to the regular old 80 proof stuff to keep my stupidity to a relatively dull roar. In my 20s id slum it with the 101 turkey or the 108 rare breed, but im over that action.

I like both bourbon and scotch equally. Then Irish, Canadian and rye. My go to bourbons/whiskies are 4 roses small batch, Tin Cup, bulleit, and Wyoming Whiskey (can't get it here though). If I want to splurge and its available I'll get Blantons.
I enjoy both Glenlivet and Glenfiddich as well as Glenmorangie, especially the sherry cask finish. I found a bar in Pittsburgh that had some hard to find stuff and had Glenfiddich Winter Storm a 21yo finished in icewine casks. Truly remarkable but out of my price range for a bottle.

Not whisk(e)y, but I thought you goat hunters might get a kick out of this. I assume it’s a parody of “Cote du Rhone” wine. My daughter was here and likes rose wine, so I picked this up.

45CAB960-57DE-4EB8-9E10-A884D048BA94.jpeg

Mostly bourbon these days...2009 Henry McKenna, Bulleit Bourbon, Bulleit Rye, High Plains American Prairie, Montana Whiskey Co. Bourbon, Four Roses Single Barrel

Out of stock but will replace: Angel's Envy, Whistle Pig Rye

In Stock but won't drink: Crown Royal, Bison Ridge Canadian Whiskey, Jamison, Canadian Club Rye

I like Scotch too just prefer bourbon...I like Belvinie 12 Year

This is a single barrel very good I drink beer but always have this on hand.
I’m a big fan of their Pot Still Bourbon. Best over a small piece of ice or with a splash of water, IMO. I’ve not tried their rye - will need to keep an eye out for it!

I currently have a a 750ml and a 1.5l in stock... unique bottle design too.
93AF4D5C-7F45-49C6-A231-EFB0EAA91E70.jpeg

Last edited:
Back