MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Whiskey experts

I like it but I much prefer Gibson's and/or Wisers. Wisers one can buy in the US...Gibson's I have to get from Canada eh.

I have a little trouble with the sweetness of Pendelton. Really have been liking the Crown Royal Black as of late. It's smooth for my taste buds!

Have you ever had Johnny Walker Blue Label? For my Scotch Whisky bretheren, it's to die for! Soooo smooth!

I'm not sure how you guys do any of that stuff. Smooth???? Barf!!

You are all far tougher than I.

Pendleton is good stuff. Have some in hunting camp most years for after kill drinks.

That and Crown are alright if you are just lounging around, but if you want to really get with it you have to have Jack Daniels!!! Learned that in NoDak.

Only problem I have with Pendleton is that the bottle I have is empty. Then again I'm not sure I've ever had truly bad whiskey.

Does anybody separate their whiskey? Big difference between the blends and the Kentucky bourbon.
Kills me when you go to have beverage and somebody is ordering/paying the extra for Jack and Coke. With the *pours* given in most establishments there is very minimal taste difference between say, Ten High, Old Crow vs Jack or some of the others. If you are sipping it on the rocks or straight up then another story. Like Mthuntr, Buffalo Trace is good as is Bulleit for moderate priced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back