Whiskey experts

I can like Pendleton when I'm treating myself or entertaining others. But, for everyday cocktails a bit spendy. There's not too many Canadian whiskeys that I don't like. Others on the top shelf list that I like are Knob Creek, Basil Haydens, and of course Crown. Jim and Jack are only good for getting a drunk on...

Have been a staunch Crown imbiber but Pendleton gets a deer lease spin this weekend....rocks for me.

PS...I never mix it with car keys or firearms eh..

Never really aquired a taste for whiskey. Oh, I like a good Wild Turkey/Seagrams Seven and seven up occasionally, but I always felt like the top shelf stuff deserved to be taken straight.

Some day I would like to do a flight tasting of Whiskies and figure out what my taste was.

This place nearby would be the place to do it...
http://www.jackandtonys.com/whisky_menu.html

Crown & Lemonade ( aka Mountain Time!) has always been the "special drink" for me. After each of my 4 sons were born in the Jax Hole Hospital I would buy a bottle to sip on while I made the calls to friends and family. Crown is also the choice for weddings and great hunt post celebrations. Pendleton or Rebel Yell taste as good and do for general fun.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back