Where’s Oak?

rmyoung1

Haven’t seen that guy around here much lately. It’s Colorado app time, and I’m missing his input. This place is better with Oak’s presence. I’m sure he’s a busy man with responsibilities, but for the sake of those of us with few, I think we need to pressure him back.😃

I talked to him last week. He's been busy working his butt off on behalf of bighorn sheep. I suspect with the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society annual banquet coming up in the next month, he is probably busier than most CPAs this time of year.

If you want to make him even busier, you should buy some raffle tickets for their event; sheep tag, goat tag, antelope tag, rifle, optics, you name it, he's got tickets for sale at the link below.

I think I will do just that! Thanks for reposting the link. And please tell him “hi.” Looking forward to hearing from him again on here. He always contributes such helpful, quality information.

Thanks for the reminder about the raffle. Those EL's are mine this year. I just friggin' know it!

Yeah, that sheep tag would be a big help, too. Feelin’ lucky!!!!

Last edited:
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. Thanks, Fin. You're right...raffle ticket sales make me happy. The extra Colorado sheep raffle this year is diluting the shekels and making odds much better for everything.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back