Where is everyone hoping to go deer hunting?

Kraven,
COOOOL!
biggrin.gif
I'll keep it in mind. I have to approach the wife cautiously! I talk hunts she starts wanting to go places! Cruises, bed and breakfast!! Kinda like she puts up with my escapades now ya gotta do something with me!!
fight.gif

Thanks!

ElkhntrinMD

LMAO Nut
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I can't talk trash!! You shoulda seen me guttin my elk this year!! First one I had actually done!! What an experience! Makes you appreciate the whitetails!!!
biggrin.gif

ElkhntrinmD

Backpack in to the Cabinets for Monster Muley. Any Montana boy or lucky non resident with strong back and weak mind interested in partnering up let me know.

Paul

Any Montana boy or lucky non resident with strong back and weak mind interested in partnering up let me know.

And the call was answered. LMAO Russ
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey Paul,

I fit the description of a weak mind and if I don't draw a 652 tag I would be very interested. I would love to pack in and hunt the bigun's.

[email protected]

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-13-2003 20:23: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Maybe we can make a small gathering of the weak minded and go play in the mountains..LOL...Deliverance comes to mind!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey Elkchsr,
The are Southerners here.....
Dont you mention DELIVERENCE
biggrin.gif

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm killin whitetails does in Alabama, Waiting on the P&Y buck to walk by my bowstand!

SD has many large mulies but the diameter of the antlers is typically less than Colorado or Montana species. Only the most dedicated trophy hunter would turn down a shot at some of the big ones I've nailed over the years.

HINT: The edges of Badlands Nat'l Park are a great place to start scouting. Stay off Lakota Sioux lands!

I have hunted mulies most of my life but for the last 17 years I been huntin them white tails and lovin it. will hunt both this year but will concintrate most of the effort to the whitys.

Idaho,maybe Montana and Kansas, Texas and for sure canada pigs (Manatoba). so for sure , Idaho,Canada and Texas.

This last year I took my best Idaho whity yet 151 6/8 gross B&C and my best Texas whity a 143 6/8 gross, both 10 pointers. I had a good season all around.

working on photos and stories
soon Dic
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whoa, whoa...

Am I mistaken, or did you just say 10 pointer. I thought you were from Idaho for god sakes.
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back