PEAX Equipment

Where does your state and county rank?

Interior Alaska has 212 hospital beds and 12 ventilators at the Fairbanks Memorial Hospital,
the area the size of New Jersey with a population ~100,000.
Alaska as a state has a total of ~2,000 hospital beds for a population of 734,000.

The border is closed to nonessential traffic and all in-state travel between communities,
whether resident, worker, or visitor, is prohibited unless travel is to support critical infrastructure, or for critical personal needs.
People can recreate outdoors as long as they are at least 6 feet apart.

There were 30 confirmed positive tests in interior AK as of Monday
Th includes a cluster of 15 cases at a Fairbanks medical building that’s home to an orthopedist and a physical therapist,
and seven cases at the Denali Center, a facility housing senior and long-term care patients.
Total for the state is 119 COVID-19 cases.

NM Gov just had news conference,state scores B, my county C due to long distances to basics & remote. Termed Rural/Frontier areas. The Rez's will be hit hard....
315 cases & 5 deaths. Pessimisticlly optimistic in the curve,so far.

We get an A but only because Vegas is shut down. My county is a C but much of NV is an F because of the distances between anything. I work from home all the time but I’m sure I am the reason we got a C. Every Saturday I’m in the mountains hiking and the poster child for social distancing. But I have to drive a few miles to get there. This was me social distancing Saturday lowering our grade.....67DB6E8C-E13A-4018-AEC7-5BDA2F77EF7B.jpeg

I’m sorry but I am calling this artlicle BS. They show Orleans Parish, the epicenter of the infection in Louisiana as an “A” while they show my Parish which has no confirmed cases as a “D”. Makes no sense.

Same as above poster, I am calling BS on the map as to being much use. The epicenters in our state: Dane and Milwaukee get A's. My county and a lot of rural counties in the state are at C's. We have no confirmed cases in my county. I think part of it is that in cities people just naturally don't have to travel far at all for services-they are right down the street. Not so in rural areas. I know that I feel WAY safer where I am than in the cesspools of Madison and Milwaukee (which are ironically getting A's on this map)

B- for my county. Closed the Seashores and State parks because people flooded them on a nice weekend. This is why we can't have nice things dammit...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back