Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Where does the time go?

nmtaxi

It seems like just yesterday I was posting photos of my son's first hunt. He was 10, and we had the most incredible weekend of turkey hunting.

danjrsturkey.jpg

Now my son is getting ready to enter his senior year of high school. Today I went down to MEPS to watch him get sworn into the Marine Corp. He is in the delayed entry program and is set to ship out on June 10, 2013. I'm very proud of the extraordinary young man he has become.

swearin.jpg

I am going to do my best to make this a year to remember. That shouldn't be too hard since every year of his life has been unforgettable.

Moosie, I hear you. I cried like a little B@#$% yesterday (not in front of my kid though). I've been wondering if that's how my dad was when I was getting older. I was kind of under the impression that he was just ready for me to get the heck of the house.:D

Semper Fi and good luck to your son! I did the same thing--enlisted in the Marine Corps--almost 44 years ago. It was not all fun and games, but I never have had any regrets about joining.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back