PEAX Equipment

Where did we go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be stuck watching freaks like this on TV when I'm trying to watch to grown men beat each other unconscious. Guess I'm just old school. Gouch, did you remember to change your kids litter box?
The word you were looking for is TWO...Tuffie.

It's almost like you have to pull your ass off the couch to change the channel during commercial breaks. You must remember a time before remote controls being all "old school" and all?

Maybe you should have been paying attention in "old school" and you would have spelled TWO correctly.

🤡

Reintroduce grizzly bears to CA. Theres a start to bringing reality back.

People living outside of CA and NY have yet to see weird or stupid. Turning a blind eye to it, saying “do you” is horrible advice. We have laughed these people out of the red county Im in and its thats uncomfortable feeling that keeps them in check. To get that mustache the kid (girl) is on some sort of puberty blockers and hormones - not normal and child abuse, period. I actually expected more from people commenting here, a lot more. I try to stay away from politics on a hunting forum but that is disturbing and the ad targets children.

We'll be stuck watching freaks like this on TV when I'm trying to watch to grown men beat each other unconscious. Guess I'm just old school. Gouch, did you remember to change your kids litter box?
My kids are house broken. I even have a special little door for them to go in and out on their own.

Reintroduce grizzly bears to CA. Theres a start to bringing reality back.

People living outside of CA and NY have yet to see weird or stupid. Turning a blind eye to it, saying “do you” is horrible advice. We have laughed these people out of the red county Im in and its thats uncomfortable feeling that keeps them in check. To get that mustache the kid (girl) is on some sort of puberty blockers and hormones - not normal and child abuse, period. I actually expected more from people commenting here, a lot more. I try to stay away from politics on a hunting forum but that is disturbing and the ad targets children.
FFS...

If you don’t get it, you can relax. You’re not the market they’re trying to reach.
What I’m seeing is an attempt to sell jackets to young folks using the theme of body-positivity. All they’re saying is, “If there’s an item that you think will make you happy, buy it from Amazon!”

Is dancing into your classroom distracting? Yes. Luckily it was a set on a sound stage, so no one’s education was actually disrupted.

Advocating for bullying people into adhering to your preferred social norms is pretty antithetical to the American values of personal liberty, freedom of expression, pursuit of happiness, etc.

Certainly do not advocate bullying. Perhaps “bullying” was the wrong term. “Peer pressure” being more what I mean. Those social cues that keep things running in a smooth civilized manner. If that makes sense. Right? Like helping an old lady across the street. Holding the door for a woman. Just kind of those unwritten rules. I don’t know, I’m sure someone has a better explanation of what I’m trying to get at.

The “do you” attitude is great big advocate, but when it starts to impact others or prevent them from being THEMSELVES, that’s about where I draw the line.

You mean like the ideal of a “red blooded male”?

All of our history is self identity - the only question from era to era has been who gets to pick the winners.

But might it be better if we all get to win?
This👇🏼.
Any philosophy that makes its determinations of right and wrong based on the opinion of the majority is a philosophy of relativism. Relativism, the philosophical view that there are no absolutes, is the dry rot of modern civilization. Its damage is not obvious at first, but when ignored, it soon weakens an entire structure. A society without some absolutes is a miserable place to live.

Humility….. becoming increasingly less common also.
I'm not too inclined to show humility toward people who don't deserve it.

However, in fairness, I was pretty humbled by the post @FairWeather made.

A post which pretty much slammed the door on the BS being spewed by the intolerant mental midgets who are afraid of a girl with a 'stache. Also, the same tough guys who must not own a TV with a remote.

This thread is classic “old man yells at cloud” stuff 😆

This forum used to be a lot better than it’s been over the last year.
They just don’t build beautiful hunting forums like they used to anymore...
You’re the one who’s always bragging about not creating any content, go create some content.

This👇🏼.
Any philosophy that makes its determinations of right and wrong based on the opinion of the majority is a philosophy of relativism. Relativism, the philosophical view that there are no absolutes, is the dry rot of modern civilization. Its damage is not obvious at first, but when ignored, it soon weakens an entire structure. A society without some absolutes is a miserable place to live.
The problem is that those absolutes are arbitrary and for anyone that doesn't fit into those arbitrary absolutes, that society is a miserable place to live. I think the fear isn't of a society without absolutes but rather a society where you don't personally fit in with the accepted absolutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back