Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Where did we go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try. Insulting a woman’s appearance because she disagrees with you hardly qualifies as a joke.

Actually, you’ve gone on to illustrate perfectly what I was talking about in my first post.

As a dad to a pair of little girls, your well articulated post re: a womans/girls insecurities had me watch that ad in a different light. I truly appreciate your response, thank you.

Nice try. Insulting a woman’s appearance because she disagrees with you hardly qualifies as a joke.

Actually, you’ve gone on to illustrate perfectly what I was talking about in my first post.
because I joked about the jacket and mustache details of the commercial. Ok lol 🤣

I’ve never seen so much bullshit… so much moral outrage.
Either that, or so many guys pissed that their wife can grow a better mustache than them???
Not sure if she can, but I am determined to find out. 🧔‍♀️

Your last word. But it’s all good, you either edited it, or the forum censored it. Either way, feel free to scan all my posts praying for a misspelled word.
I wasn’t gonna say it cause I truly done care about internet grammar, but since you asked 🙂.

167B3E87-F5B8-48B6-B3B8-D452612E734F.jpeg

I’ve liked thoughtful posts and laughed at clever ones, just like I always do, I apologize that it offended you.

Eddie Murphy? I thought it was a Michael Jackson jacket. And what was the point of emphasizing the gap between front teeth? Yeah, that commercial was way over my head. Not thought provoking. Just head scratching provoking. Oh well.

I wasn’t gonna say it cause I truly done care about internet grammar, but since you asked 🙂.

View attachment 269984

I’ve liked thoughtful posts and laughed at clever ones, just like I always do, I apologize that it offended you.
Cool story bro, you spelled DONE instead of DON'T, and you have one extra space between YOU and ASKED.

Do you see how dumb this is...

Eddie Murphy? I thought it was a Michael Jackson jacket. Yeah, that commercial was way over my head.
If I recall it was Eddie Murphy and Freddie Mercury photos.

The jacket is probably something both wore lol. I think Eddie wore a similar coat in, I think his 90s shows. Could be wrong.

Holy shit cry some more.

Why because I made a joke of someone being mad at me not liking a video. I literally said what your referring to like "your only mad because you had the jacket or mustache like the video" as a joke....If I would have said that to another guy it woud have been all laughs. Stop trying to find offense in everything someone says. Now all the sudden I am dumb, shouldn't have daughters, and wife thinks I am an asshole because the joke was said to a woman? Grow up 🤣

Where's Randy? mtmuley
I'm now home. This kind of shit drives me nuts.

Anyone have real world issues to take care of? You know, like work, volunteering, taking care of family, helping a neighbor, shoveling snow, mowing the grass?

I've not had much time to be on HT lately. Looks like I better check into some of the recent threads and clean the joint up. I'm continually amazed at the online behavior some can demonstrate.

This one had run its course after the first post.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back