Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

where did everyone go

Slydog

when I left the board was going strong.

it kinda looks like an old gost town from an old B&W John Wayne movie.

get your butts back to M>P>E>

sly

Slydog, maybe they are all out trying to earn some Christmas money? This time of the year it seems to always slow down a little, they well be back, Good Hunting
wink.gif

Danny,
I know that it slows down this time of year, this time of year is when I get to play on the PC, after three months of solid hunting for big game its nice to just hunt predators and visit with my friends. So hows life been treating you sir?

Crow Chick,
Glad you made it through the fall,I have need of good phone... Let me know if you get a buck, I'm pullin for ya

sly

Hammer, hammer, hammer, damn, hammer , hammer, damn. hammer hammer, sit and dream about coyote hunting, wap, hit with broom, hammer, hammer, hammer......
later pup

LOL,,,,,LOL,,,,,LOL,, Pup, they say if your not the lead dog the view never changes. $#@%# WAP,,, HIT WITH BACK OF HAND FOR MAKING FUN OF FRIENDS....wrapping presants and wimpering quietly

sly

Tom,
I'm glad they are to your liking. I worked on them till they would make the sounds you had asked for. Then I hunted over them and they both seemed to work well for me so I knew you would be pleased.

Let me know if you have any more trouble with them and I'll fix you up.

Thanks for the word on them ,,,I was getting worried.

sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back