Caribou Gear Tarp

Where (besides here) do you post bows for sale?

MaxPower

Facebook is dumb and I can't post it for sale anywhere - even in hunting/archery groups?

I'm not much of an archer - so where do you sell bows/archery equipment online?

Facebook is dumb and I can't post it for sale anywhere - even in hunting/archery groups?

I'm not much of an archer - so where do you sell bows/archery equipment online?
I’m looking to buy a bow…upgrading from the one I bought my son

As others said, Archery Talk. Just be aware, AT rules are that you can't have it listed anywhere else. No idea how they enforce it but dems da rules.

Archery talk is full of rampant white supremacy and garbage humans. I hear it's similar to 24hrcampfire? I refuse to patronize that site or any sponsors that put their name on it.

Bowsite might be a good alternative.

Archery talk is full of rampant white supremacy and garbage humans. I hear it's similar to 24hrcampfire? I refuse to patronize that site or any sponsors that put their name on it.

Bowsite has its fair share of interesting characters

I've bought and sold soooo much hunting nd archery gear on archerytalk.com I forget what its like going to a pro shop for stuff now. Great deals to be found.

Ok, so there are some shit stirrers for sure and people that love to argue, but I have yet to see any white supremacy bullshit on archerytalk. Nothing at all like 24HR. Kinda odd to hear this.

Ok, so there are some shit stirrers for sure and people that love to argue, but I have yet to see any white supremacy bullshit on archerytalk. Nothing at all like 24HR. Kinda odd to hear this.
Around the time of the BLM protests/riots, some bootstomper had a thread going where he just linked article after article of black people committing crimes (as if white people don't commit crimes?) Going through his post history, quite a lot of it was him and a core group of other high-post count people just posting obvious race-baiting threads. There's off-topic smack talk and sh*t-stirring, and then there's obvious attempt to stoke hatred and division. I've been on forums since the 90's and never saw anything so flagrant (granted I don't generally gravitate towards racist circles).

Like the saga of 4chan, the absence of moderation tends to cultivate the worst in people unfortunately.

Around the time of the BLM protests/riots, some bootstomper had a thread going where he just linked article after article of black people committing crimes (as if white people don't commit crimes?) Going through his post history, quite a lot of it was him and a core group of other high-post count people just posting obvious race-baiting threads. There's off-topic smack talk and sh*t-stirring, and then there's obvious attempt to stoke hatred and division. I've been on forums since the 90's and never saw anything so flagrant (granted I don't generally gravitate towards racist circles).

Like the saga of 4chan, the absence of moderation tends to cultivate the worst in people unfortunately.
Archery forum on Hunt Talk? Really?, are you lost? . ..you are here throwing out some interesting accusations of racism and pot stirring ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE. Since you mentioned that you "don't generally gravitate towards racist circles" I'm curious which circles of racism you condone and which ones you don't. Seriously, I want to know.
I dont care about you enough to dig through your post history on multiple sites, and then start a topic about it, but you should really go get some help bud.

Archery forum on Hunt Talk? Really?, are you lost? . ..you are here throwing out some interesting accusations of racism and pot stirring ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE. Since you mentioned that you "don't generally gravitate towards racist circles" I'm curious which circles of racism you condone and which ones you don't. Seriously, I want to know.
I dont care about you enough to dig through your post history on multiple sites, and then start a topic about it, but you should really go get some help bud.
I'm not lost, but I've obviously touched a nerve with you.

Yes, I was referring to archerytalk.com, which might otherwise make for a good place to sell a used bow, except for the rampant racism. I spent 30 seconds to find a couple of examples here and here. Wouldn't be hard to dig more yourself.

I don't condone racism of any sort - not sure what you're insinuating. Why are you so mad?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back