Caribou Gear

When was the last time you "CRIED" ?

To many young men and women are losing their lives in this war on terror, it's the price we pay for our freedom. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your bud's best friend, my condolences to his wife and family. That last picture is a good one, a good way to remember a fallen hero.

And i add my two cents, Mike is my older brother, Blake was his best friend always there for me through everything, Blake became like my brother, he was my hero, and after all is said and done, i am still having a hard time holding back the tears, but we all need to remember that he wouldn't want anyone to mourn for him, he was larger than life and would want us to celebrate the life he lived, and that he died doing what he loved, thank you oscar for bringing it to everyones attention here,

Ride Fast Crash Hard

Moosie,

Im sorry to hear about the loss of your family's friend. Its a hard thing to lose someone that close.

The last time I cried was probably Sunday, Mother's Day. My mom passed away on May 2nd....so having Mother's Day that close was hard on me. The comforting thing is knowing that she is now with my daughter....they are even buried side by side.

Most of you know me. Some of you know I lost my cousin in the Pentagon on 9/11. I am not what would be considered a liberal. I am beginning to have my doubts about the purpose of this "war" in Iraq. Too many good men and women are being killed fighting a limited war. This is too similar to another limited war in which I lost several very close friends. Perhaps it's time that we turned most of that country into a kill zone and began some serious ass whipping or we got the hell out. Just a thought at hearing of the death of another good man.

My sympathies to the family and friends of a good soldier.

:cool:

The last good cry I had was at the end of the movie United 93. I think I mentioned something about wanted to kill those bastards too!

KP

Sorry for the family's loss Oscar. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Last time I cried was after putting our dogs down, two within six months.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back