Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

When is it NOT OK to be a Smart AS$ ?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, I sent a Email to Someones Lawyer today...... you know, my typical Smart Alec self. After I sent it I figured I would resend a serious one.

Although I was Laughing my A$$ off... I got thinking that might not have been the best place to be a Smart Alec... (Sorry Big Fin ;) )

Tell me some instances that you did that right after wards you were like... "OOPS, That might not fly like I thought it would ... " :)

So, I sent a Email to Someones Lawyer today...... you know, my typical Smart Alec self. After I sent it I figured I would resend a serious one.

Although I was Laughing my A$$ off... I got thinking that might not have been the best place to be a Smart Alec... (Sorry Big Fin ;) )

Tell me some instances that you did that right after wards you were like... "OOPS, That might not fly like I thought it would ... " :)

Lawyers,military and LEO's come to mind when not to be a smart butt. They have no humor and really need to get laid.

One of the biggest faux paux of all time . . . .

On facebook they have these "pieces of flair" (buttons) with slogans and what not. I found one very funny and sent it to a bunch of friends.

It read "Guns don't kill people . . . . huge, gaping holes in vital organs kill people"

I sent it to one of my high school friends only to find out that less than a month earlier her boyfriend had been shot in the head by his ex-wife . . . . . . awkward.

So, I'd say before being a smart alec, make sure the receiving party is open to that kind of thing.

WOW MountainBorn I feel so sorry for you and her. How long did it take you to apoligize to her? How did she take it. I've done dumb stuff like that before. I hope all worked out for you and her. Did she forgive you?

WOW MountainBorn I feel so sorry for you and her. How long did it take you to apoligize to her? How did she take it. I've done dumb stuff like that before. I hope all worked out for you and her. Did she forgive you?

We'll we weren't exactly great friends. More just casual acquaintances with a lot of similar interests (so we were in a lot of the same classes in school). I just explained that I wasn't aware of the situation and didn't mean it personally. She understood, so it was all good. But still . . . .

In New Jersey, even tho you have an FFL, to be able to sell guns and ammo you also have to be licensed by the state.
I sent my FFL and State applications in the same day. In 45 days I had the FFL, when I called the State about my license I was told they were still investigating. Me being the hot head I am, wrote the States Attorney Genral, and voiced my disappointment, and ask the question "Who do you think does a better job of investigating, the FBI, and ATF, or the NJ State Police?" I had several visits from State Police investigators in the next couple days. But finally got my license. Should have just kept my mouth shut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back