Yeti GOBOX Collection

When do MT surplus tags go up?

MTGunner

Drew an either sex antelope tag but looking for a wt “b” tag out eastern MT. Need to put some groceries in the freezer. Horns and antlers are good but steaks taste better. MTG

as of the 12th, which is this coming monday. available list can be found on MT FWP website.

Attachments

• 2019 surplus available waiting for antelope.pdf
    15.5 KB · Views: 37
OK, remarkable information...to me as such. Went to local Wally World to perhaps buy an OTC zone 700 antlerless mule deer “B” tag. Not available. ?? In the regulations it state 11,000 mule deer, antlerless, tags were being offered for 2019. Well, guess I messed up by not applying initially. My bad. Did purchase a single region wt “B” tag. Have been educated due to my miscue. Oh well, good ‘nuff! Good luck everyone. MTG

OK, remarkable information...to me as such. Went to local Wally World to perhaps buy an OTC zone 700 antlerless mule deer “B” tag. Not available. ?? In the regulations it state 11,000 mule deer, antlerless, tags were being offered for 2019. Well, guess I messed up by not applying initially. My bad. Did purchase a single region wt “B” tag. Have been educated due to my miscue. Oh well, good ‘nuff! Good luck everyone. MTG
What are u talking about . Check the thread under deer . There’s over 8k muley doe tags left for region 7 . Go online and buy one

What's your deal 8... advertising the shit outta that deal?

Why not gun down some prairie dogs or coyotes instead of mule deer does? Or maybe just set out some beer cans and light them up?

Nah I love that doe meat. Plus it gives bessie another opportunity to bark.

That pic of that doe under a coat on the atv yesterday took the cake ...... the guy that did that must be a real winner

OK, my mistake was that I assumed the clerk at WalMart knew what he was doing regarding leftover tags. Applied online and will rec’v. tag in mail. Thanks 8andcounting. MTG

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back