Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What’s your occupation?

In addition to my normal job I spent 8 years as a volunteer fire fighter and 2 years as a part time on a paid department. Anyone else in volunteer/part time fire or EMS?

I have a regular job as a GIS Analyst/Developer, but I am a firefighter on the local VFD.

It is unpaid work that is sometimes rewarding, usually adrenaline-filled, sometimes dark, often times boring, and always desperately needed. I’d recommend it to everyone.

E7F6A336-4170-46A0-AD14-32948EBC6214.jpeg

It is unpaid work that is sometimes rewarding, usually adrenaline-filled, sometimes dark, often times boring, and always desperately needed. I’d recommend it to everyone.

This sums it up pretty good. I always felt kind of guilty for no enlisting in the military so I look at it as my way to give back along with fulfilling my need for a little adrenaline

With a degree in Ag Business, I’ve spent 15 years years in insurance as a property adjuster/auto damage appraiser and then the last 8 years a Facilities Manager for a medium size school district.

This sums it up pretty good. I always felt kind of guilty for no enlisting in the military so I look at it as my way to give back along with fulfilling my need for a little adrenaline
Don't feel guilty! That is the same thing, serving a greater cause!

Cattle Hoof Trimmer.

associate degree in ag business management, love what i do but always on the lookout for the "next" gig if the industry keeps spiraling. thinking something finance/business but who knows where life will lead, enjoying my current choice as long as it pays the bills

Safety & Health nerd. No idea how I ended up here after I spent a decade in the military hiding from the Safety office!

I'm leaning towards the same thing when I finish my military career.
I did my bachelors in Occupational Safety & Health (thanks Uncle Sam) and I'm finishing up my Masters in Safety Management (thanks again Uncle Sam).

It's interesting to see what everyone does. I have a small company doing epoxy floor coatings, deck coatings and polished concrete floors.

Our ducks like pools.

Vintage gun info is free. But I only know about a tiny little corner of it.
I keep thinking the homeowners will call with a moose in the pool. Lots of them around the area. That house is a Smart Home. Everything can be controlled by internet. From anywhere. Even the swimming pool. Except the pool cover. Safety reasons. The sound system around the pool has 16 satellite speakers and two big subwoofers buried in the ground. A big TV in the screen porch with a barbeque area. Sorry, enough but it's a favorite that we have done. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back