Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What’s your occupation?

I'm always torn...fun working on projects like that, good money but........
We keep a pretty good relationship with clients. Mostly any maintainance needed is done by us even years later. Hell, we even hang the artwork on move in. mtmuley

General & Electrical contractor. Real estate, land development. Other Business's. Mrs Bearfoot says I've retired, but have told nobody. Works for me, checks keep coming in.
These days I'm just dad, to my kids and grampa to the little ones. Do whatever I want.

Personal Trainer for now, heading to Physical Therapy school this fall.

State Game Warden for 36 years. Deputy Sheriff assigned to Boat and snowmobile patrol for the next 6 years. Now, some part time jobs including leading groups of hikers at a local resort, working in the maple woods during sugaring season, and (I obtained my pesticide applicators license) spraying invasive plants in wood lots. I like to keep busy !

5 years US Navy, 30 years LE total - mostly patrol, some investigations, 11 yrs. SWAT then 6 as crisis negotiator, 6 yrs. admin. Retired to take a job as a Prosecutor investigator for the last 4 yrs. I have either 6 or 11 to go, haven't decided yet, but with younger kids probably 11 more.

Technology Education Teacher.....
Welding
Machining
CAD
CNC programming
Woodworking
Speaking of building stuff, teaching in rural north central PA has its perks. Every year kids usually build 20-30 turkey calls. They usually even kill some birds over them. It’s a shame their tech ed teacher doesn’t like building slate calls😜E1755AF0-9586-4F63-B2D5-BFB20077DDDC.jpeg

40 years as an engineer with the Forest Service. The first 8 years was part time while I was going to school or split with being a ski instructor in the winter. My skiing career finally ended when I finally realized that I couldn't support a family in a Colorado resort town on a ski instructor's wage and that I was wasting my college degree.

I then transferred to Montana and worked 32 years on two Forests and retired in 2007.

Consulting for the mining industry. I do all sorts of things, but specialize in surface water management, and dabble in environmental permitting more than I care to.

Consulting for the mining industry. I do all sorts of things, but specialize in surface water management, and dabble in environmental permitting more than I care to.
Just out of curiosity and not trying to derail this thread, have you had any work involving the Pebble Mine project?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back