Caribou Gear

What's your best....

D

Dick Reece

day predator hunting,and why ?

Since we're on the subject,what's your best day hunting,as opposed to predator hunting ?

My best day predator hunting was 9 coyotes, 3 fox and 1 bobcat. That was 15 stands and solo hunting off my ATV oh a ranch that is 18000 acres.

My best day hunting was the 15th of Sept 1985 when I killed a 229 3/8 P&Y whitetail and a 130 class whitetail from the same tree stand 30 min apart.

those are my best days to date

sly

Dang,Darn good days...I'd say everythings downhill now on the whitetail,not wishing nothin' on you,just the odds.

You don't know how many times I have told myself the same thing but every year I lie to myself and go anyway,,,LOL

sly

The first bobcat that came in at night, and the first gray that came in during the day.

later pup

My best day of hunting is when I can go with my wife and/or friends and/or family or even when I am by myself. Wheither I bring home a animal or not. With out a doubt a day in the field is always a best day. With a heafty work load and less than enough time off to hunt and fish. Every trip out is awsome memories.

Some of the best: my frist Tom while hunting with my grandfather, my first buck with a buddy that we went into the service together, he was KIA while we were at Storm. My first buck with bow by my self and being selftaught with a bow. Bowhunting any time with my wife.

Slydog,if you ain't out there,it sure won't happen again
biggrin.gif
!

MTO,those are all best days!

I would say the day I took the best shot of my life.
350 - 400 yards with the yote on a dead run and placed the bullet in the middle of his shoulder. And if you was wondering if luck played a part in it, YEP sure did.
How I seen him was that he was scared up from the near by road and was comeing across the field - I swear at the rate of 100 mph.

SONG DOG

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-07-2003 16:50: Message edited by: SONG DOG ]</font>

My best day of predator hunting had to be when I got my big boy 60lb male.

My alltime favorite day of hunting was last winter. I was hunting buck on the opening day. I shot an 11 point which scored 124 points on the non typical scoring with my Father-in-laws old 270 and gutted it with my Fathers buck knife. They are both crossed over but that day, they were with me on the hunt. It doesn't get any better than that folks!
wink.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back