What's on the smoker today?

Seems like flat only always come out a bit tough to me. They are usually over trimmed before being packaged. At like $7/lb for flat only or $3-4/lb for a whole one I much prefer doing the whole thing even if it means I'm freezing leftovers.
thanks for the advise. it is a flat only. I didn't want to spend over $100 for my first attempt and ruin it. next try will be a full deal.

thanks for the advise. it is a flat only. I didn't want to spend over $100 for my first attempt and ruin it. next try will be a full deal.
Totally understand. I just picked up a choice whole for $75 at Sam's. It stings a bit lol. I feel like the whole brisket is a little more forgiving.

recipe or it didn't happen! looks delicious!
I just smoked a whole spatchcocked chicken at 300 degrees until the breast was 155 degrees. Sauce is 2 cups Mayo, enough apple cider vinegar to give it a consistency of dressing, ¼ to ½ cup, 1T brown mustard, 1T horseradish, 2T brown sugar, 1T whatever rub you use on the chicken, salt and pepper to taste, i like enough cayenne to give it a little kick as well. Cook chicken, mix all of the sauce ingredients together, dip chicken in sauce, let it cool enough to eat.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back