Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What's in the Hopper for 2021?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Wyoming for antelope - does for me hopefully and a couple of the crew could land either sex tags. One guy has a cow elk tag and we will be his sherpas.

Montana with a deer/elk combo. My second trip for mule deer and elk so will be nice to chase them again after too many years of not doing that.

Virginia deer through archery, muzzleloader, and firearms seasons. Maybe a return trip to WV where a buddy and I went last year and/or a NY hunt also.

We need to get together some weekend. Kristy was down all week just relaxing. I have a lead on some t and g from San miguel county for the cabin.
Cool. I might have a source for some extra building materials for you guys.....I know a guy.

This year I’ve been blessed with an embarrassment of riches. First up is a ram tag in Colorado’s S66. Season starts Sep 7. I also drew a 3rd rifle season elk tag in NM Unit 12. The opener is Oct 23. And, finally, I’ll be back on my home turf in Montana around Thanksgiving because my older two boys (ages 14 & 12) both have cow elk and general deer tags. Now... if I can just exercise some patience and let the fall arrive at its own pace...

Last edited:
Bear hunting right now Idaho
antelope, deer and elk In Montana
Idaho deer hunt in frank church also elk in Idaho
Then lion season and trapping in Idaho 👍
Going to focus on wolf trapping this year but will still coyote and water trap

I'm working on a gob of deer and antelope tags. I'm hoping for a good half dozen or more. Gonna mostly be 2nd choice and low point tags but should still be fun.

Reactions: LCH
It's my first year as a resident in UT, so I'm planning what I can here after doing pretty much all of my hunting in WY last year. I have drawn a mule deer tag for SE UT so far. I have put in for antlerless elk for both myself and my son. I'm also working on training up my pup for retrieving and hope to get on some waterfowl this fall as well.

Doing whatever it takes to get my hands on a 3rd season CO deer tag this year, if I missed it i know I’de regret it one day when I’m 80.

Have a CO rifle elk tag and hoping to draw WY deer still. Long shots in ID and AZ.

Yellowstone area for some fly fishing mid-July. Should be fun. Going with my GF so I won't get to do near the fishing that I'd like, but it will still by fun.

Wyoming Mule Deer. Should be fun. Haven't rifled hunted for deer seriously, well... in my entire life. So that should be fun.

Bear hunting right now Idaho
antelope, deer and elk In Montana
Idaho deer hunt in frank church also elk in Idaho
Then lion season and trapping in Idaho 👍
Going to focus on wolf trapping this year but will still coyote and water trap
We have had a lot more success bear hunting in the fall. We set up a bait opening day of archery and usually within the week we get several coming in. Good Luck.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back