What would you do?

He would be dead or wish I had of killed him, as opposed to the recovery he would have to endure. I got to admit I like the whole tie one leg to a jeep the other to a tree idea. However, that would take too long to set up.

Thanks for the reality Matt, and you are probably right. Reality is that killing someone would be tough, self defense or not.

I understand the various feelings expressed above. I have killed people I didn't even know, because it was "my job." I would have no hesitation in this situation. I think the child would rest and recover easier, knowing that the demon that had tormented her, was forever eliminated by daddy.

This is not to say that I take killing lightly. It was hardest to go through the pockets of an enemy that I had killed and find photos of his wife and kids. He was just doing his job, too - trying to kill me first. Creating widows and orphans is not condusive to a good night's sleep. However - this scum does not deserve to live and I have the ability and resolve to accomplish that.

I'm with the rest of you on this one, especially having three girls of my own. That being said, and like Matt remarked, unless it was a scream for help and not just me "hearing some noise" I doubt I would have been armed initially upon entering the room- I do have no doubt, however, that blind fuggin fury would have kicked in and a SERIOUS beat down would have been initiated while Momma B. got the pistol out to give this bastard the finishing touch.

Hell would not hold a candle to someone doing this to a member of my family.

Not going to post the long message I first started with. All I'm going to say is with 4 girl lord give me strenth to stop once he was out cold.

Hope to God I, or none of you, are never in this situation. Am honestly afraid of what auto-pilot adrenalin mixed with blind rage would make me do. Would like to think I could muster enough presence of mind to, as Matt says, assess the threat, secure the victim, and subdue the perpetrator...the subduing part would probably get out of hand quickly.

If a parent would not kill him on the spot they should not have kids and any man that says they wouldn't is not a man, but a punk.

I have no children of my own but I do have nieces and the children of close friends who affectionately call me uncle. If I were ever in a position to stop violence against a child (not reasonable parental discipline, violence) I would use whatever means available to stop it.

Hard telling what I'd do if somebody hurt my boy or girl like that. Pretty sure that it wouldn't be something friendly. Pretty sure if the guy survived, it wouldn't be without some serious lifelong physical and mental damage.

Kill him???? Absolutely, but hopefully not for quite some time. Let's "bond" for a bit (give or take a couple hours).

I like Millers approach, but maybe days would be more appropriate... :eek:

Some of the techniques the Apaches used letting nature do the work would be a better way to suffice

What's REALLY Scary

This thread is scary enough...

but the thought of Cheese having children is even more frightening..

also, I notice he lists my hometown as his hometown now... there goes the neighborhood.

Hey Greeny maybe you and cheese should get together and tip back a cold one,,,,BYOB though cheese may want to practice survival and slip ya some urine

At the very least he would know what teeth, blood and a Louisville slugger tasted like. God help the man that touches one of my daughters, there won't be enough left for a Dr. to help.

I have a 2 and a half year old and it's hard to fathom anything like this ever happening. If it did, a gun would certainly not be necessary. Kid may end up living or dying by the time the cops got there, I wouldn't really care. I'd probably center most of the beating around his crotch and pelvis to ensure he'd feel pain at even his perverted thoughts for the rest of his life.

That would be tough on a kid. I wonder how Elizabeth Smart is coping with life.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back