What would you do?

No doubt they should have shot him or if they didn't have a gun, his throat should have been slit.

The law should be changed so that scum like this can be executed for acts like that.

I don't have any kids, but if I caught a guy doing that to my sister he would be a dead man.

There wouldn't be no trial for him, me maybe, but not him!!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't be a problem, he would be dead and it would be labeled as self defense. He would have a weapon in his hand before the police arrived. I have to tell you, as a father with a daughter, this is my absolute worst nightmare.

I have no daughters. Just 4 boys. But I would truely dispatch someone for less. I couldn't imagine. Ity's one thing to hear someone di dthat, or they have a Suspect. But to catch someone in the Act. Good night.

Wouldn't be hard to keep a dead man from leaving my daughters' room. Unless I am throwing him out the window after my wife empties her 12 ga into his melon.

I have always told my wife if I catch anyone in my house "uninvited" they better be able to outrun the shotgun. And I don't have any problem shooting the POS in the back as he tries to run. For some things I believe in letting God sort out the mess.

People are easier generally speaking than animals to pattern...

I've stated my stance before and my thoughts on these sorts of ... er ... aah ... people... even though it has frightened a few on here!!!

nuff said!

I am pretty sure I couldn't hurt someone robbing my place. Especially if it's a younger kid or something. I feel sory for even the Punk a$$ kids. I wouldn't think twice at Swinging at that them hard if they were in close range but shooting someone would be tough for me.

I'm sure it's dfferent if theypulled a gat and it was Them or me, but otherwise it would be tough. That being said, messing with the Family is another deal. I could snap and acidentally kill them..... twice.

Hopefully I'm never in this type of situtation though. To some, it would be no big deal. to me, it would haunt me the rest of my life, I'm sure. Taking a Human life is tough.. Errrrr I mean "would" be tough.... again ;)

Raping a 5 yr old! I would have had to kill this puke with my bare hands, and Cali, at the time of the incident... it wouldn't matter if this scum was a White -assed Irishman.... But it is another example of crimes committed by illegals.

When I see some of the "smirks" on the faces of gang-bangers at booking...it just infuriates me.

Mexican national who may be in the U.S. illegally

held Friday on felony charges of child molestation and burglary

CHILD MOLESTATION?? HE RAPED THIS LITTLE GIRL

Enough said! The piece of shit shouldn't make it out of the Sheriffs office alive.

I know if he did that to anyone that I know I wouldn't have any rest in my life until he was dead, and died a horrible, painful, prolonged death. Imagine the terror, and pain going thru this little ones head while this pervison of life is doing this. Can you even imagine what the rest of her life is going to be like? Most likely our bleeding heart judges will deport him, or he will do alittle time, and become a registered sex offender. I think the registration of a sex offender should be the tombstone above his final resting place.

Now I am irratated, what a way to start the day, all pissed off, and no one to assault. lol

Snap,crackle and pop.. six feet under pushing daisies.. Daisies wouldn't even grow over this POS if lucky maybe a tumble weed.I wouldn't even hesitate if someone hurt one of my kids or a family member. These kind of guys are better off dead and even if he makes it to the pen the wolves inside look down on this kind of crime. He'll get his one way or the other.

Tied to a tree and light a small chunk of magnesium and poke it down his throat with a dowel.

I'd like to think I would kill someone if I caught them doing this and under certain criteria I may be able to. The deal is 1) If I had a gun (assuming my first instinct was to grab a gun to check out a noise) I wouldn't shoot the person until they were safely away from my child as I wouldn't want a stray bullet doing damage to my own kid. 2) Once my child was safe I wouldn't want them to see their dad shooting another individual. They would have trauma from the experience and even more from seeing their dad shoot someone. 3) I don't know that I could shoot someone once their was no eminent danger (ie. my child was now in a safe position). Having said this...if I had no other choice, I would be able to kill someone...but it would be a last resort. I know there are probably people here that could kill someone without a second thought. However, There is a big difference between saying I would kill someone and the act of doing it. I would hope no one ever gets into the position of proving it.

When I was in Korea I watched what the Rock solders would do to pervs, They tied a rope around there legs and the other end to the back of a jeep and take off down the drit road.

But if he were cought in my house it would either be the Base Ball bat upside his head or the 12 gage up his a$$.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back