PEAX Equipment

What would you do? Flying neighbor.

I doubt it’s going to be Sky Harbor.

My family has owned a couple hundred acres next to a private airstrip for decades. I know people who own planes and land their planes at that airstrip. I spent a ton of time there farming, fishing, killing gophers etc when I lived at home as a kid I cannot think of a single time I have ever actually seen with my own eyes a plane land or takeoff.

People that like to shoot guns would be a lot more annoying neighbors than airplane people.

Probably worth a chat before you assume the worst.

Might get lucky and they only fly once or twice a month and it won't really end up bothering you too much.

Might also find out they plan to fly daily and you're in for a battle.

Maybe you should start a ham radio operation at your house. Those towers are super protected under federal law from what I've seen. Can't imagine they'd want to land near a 50' radio antenna... just sayin
Or lease a piece of the land for a 200 foot cell tower. Noise vs scenery trade off.

I know a retired guy with a greenhouse and acres of meticulously manicured flower and vegetable gardens who had some super sendy dude with a straight pipe cabover move in next to him.
fires it up at 3am sometimes.

but I keep this yard wayyy tighter than the previous owners and the neighbor south of me is running a full blown goat farm.

can boer goats pack?

sorry neighbor ken 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Role playing games are a great path to friendship. There is nothing like the bond built between a dwarf barbarian and gnome mage when they outsmart the dungeon master and his orc hordes in a tabletop game of DnD.

Great suggestion, guys.
You got room in your party? I’ve been meaning to get another campaign going, really want to try out Erdan the drow cleric of Lolth.

I know a retired guy with a greenhouse and acres of meticulously manicured flower and vegetable gardens who had some super sendy dude with a straight pipe cabover move in next to him.
fires it up at 3am sometimes.

but I keep this yard wayyy tighter than the previous owners and the neighbor south of me is running a full blown goat farm.

can boer goats pack?

sorry neighbor ken 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Cabovers are classy.

You got room in your party? I’ve been meaning to get another campaign going, really want to try out Erdan the drow cleric of Lolth.
Eff you, drow. Hey, have you thought of a drow ranger - maybe one that sick of all the BS and on board with some sunlight nature guy. Die in fire.

oh, wait, is Erdlan a male cleric? I have some hentai* that gives some good insight into this, tentacle stuff.

*see other topic, won’t say which.

dog dang I am sorry not sorry I know so much about this sort of thing. Would be lying if said these weren’t good times, tho.

Eff you, drow. Hey, have you thought of a drow ranger - maybe one that sick of all the BS and on board with some sunlight nature guy. Die in fire.

oh, wait, is Erdlan a male cleric? I have some hentai* that gives some good insight into this, tentacle stuff.

*see other topic, won’t say which.

dog dang I am sorry not sorry I know so much about this sort of thing. Would be lying if said these weren’t good times, tho.
Yeah male cleric… definitely adds some interesting character background… well that an a reason to be running around outside of underdark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back