Yeti GOBOX Collection

what would be your "only food" for the rest of your life?

Hunterman said:
I'll answer this twice..Once in her then the other in the Adult Section :D

It would have to be " Broiled Pork Ribs" hump All that pig fat dripping down your chin :rolleyes: with galic powder :rolleyes: , onion powder :rolleyes: , salt, and pepper :rolleyes: sometimes with a little b-b-q sause on them..

Hunterman(Tony)

...Once in 'her'????....
....slip of the tongue I'll bet? :D

just got back from montana and first time i have ever had blue grouse best meat i have ever tasted butter salt and pepper maybe camp fare was a little under par that made it taste so GOOD

Moosie, I have to side with you on the Earthquake burger. And TheTone, it is a Northwest thing, mostly during fairs (at least in Washington) I just had one for dinner three days ago. Moosie forgot to mention that they are aobout 6-8 inches across, and one is more than enough for two people. ANd I would side mine with curly fries and a chocolate shake!!!! It sucks that the fair is over, I want a burger!!!!

Corned Beef Hash; browned, topped with 2 medium eggs, 2 fluffy buscuits, a small glass of Concord grape juice, and a big cup of coffee.

OR.... a barrel of Steamed Oysters, Saltines, and Texas Pete. Washed down with cold beer (s).

Can I put in Venison Chilli ?

Oh! Oh! Simmered Elk, Sauted Green Peppers, onions, over wild rice.

SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN!!!!

But you only asked for one........ uhhhhhhh....?????????

What did you say you were fixing tonite? ;)

wyomingtim said:
Hey Moosie - forgot about the chocolate shake. Must have been an oversight just thinking about all the solid food.

I won't let it happen again....

Choco Shake, No question!!!!!!!! I could live months on it :D :D

I may just have to round up the ingredients and make myself an earthquake this week. Thats a multi course meal in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back