what would be your "only food" for the rest of your life?

schmalts

If someone put you in a position that allowed you to only eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
For me it is easy, PIZZA

2 questions to qualify the answer ('cause it'd likely be the same as yours).

1-Are we not worrying about weight gain or health with the answer?
and
2-If I say pizza, can I change what "type" of pizza on occassion?

:D :D

oh, and is beer a given for a side dish.... hump

Prime Rib or Beef tenderloin for me....Marv, Sneakem would tell ya to stick with soft foods... ;)

Probably bacon cheeseburgers or maybe chicken and seafood fetticini(sp?) Two fine meals in my opinion.

I would have a Earthquake Burger.

It's 3 pieces of Burger, Pastrami, Bacon, a slice of ham, with onion rings on it. Of course I'd like the Side of Fri's and a Choco Shake.....

Either that or just Chicken :) OHH no Wait, Chineese food, or PIZZA .. yah , I like pizza.. How about a Sizzler Steak ? Or that bread that comes with dinner at Sizzler... Ot Icecream. Or .... OHH wait, I haven't had dinner yet, Lemme go eat then decide ... :D

Moosie said:
I would have a Earthquake Burger.

It's 3 pieces of Burger, Pastrami, Bacon, a slice of ham, with onion rings on it. Of course I'd like the Side of Fri's and a Choco Shake.....

Either that or just Chicken :) OHH no Wait, Chineese food, or PIZZA .. yah , I like pizza.. How about a Sizzler Steak ? Or that bread that comes with dinner at Sizzler... Ot Icecream. Or .... OHH wait, I haven't had dinner yet, Lemme go eat then decide ... :D

....and an herbal tea chaser.

Where does this earthquake burger you're speaking of come from? It sounds right up my alley and almost worth traveling long distances for.

It's 3 pieces of Burger, Pastrami, Bacon, a slice of ham, with onion rings on it.

....aptly named...the "earthquake" probably happens whern you try to pass that bad boy the next morning :eek:

A properly prepared steak. Without question. I'm a woman who appreciates a fine piece of meat. ;)

After thinking about the foods I like most I came back to pizza.

But I hate pizza. My wife only orders or makes it when she knows I will not be home. But with pizza you could have variety. Rib steak,crab legs, hot wings, anything you want on top. Just throw away the rest. Thats the way I eat it anyway. :D

I'll answer this twice..Once in her then the other in the Adult Section :D

It would have to be " Broiled Pork Ribs" hump All that pig fat dripping down your chin :rolleyes: with galic powder :rolleyes: , onion powder :rolleyes: , salt, and pepper :rolleyes: sometimes with a little b-b-q sause on them..

Hunterman(Tony)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back