What the Doctor said....

Tara

I had my appointment last week, and he said I was going to have a BIG baby!! I'm thinking great, not again!! :eek: :rolleyes: Nathan was a big baby! Maybe that means I might go early to?????? That would be great!! :D

Careful about wishing for an early delivery, they are not all they are cracked up to be. Best of luck with your delivery Tara.

congradulations. and the best of luck to you both on the new one.

Mine didnt get bigger they got smaller lol.
went from 7 lb 8 oz down to 4 pounds 8 ounces. and just because they smaller dont mean lest pain. it means more. :mad:

Sounds like you had a preemie too Vipe. They are just a world of extra problems. Love mine to death, but there is no question he's been much harder health and development wise. Thank goodness he is the calmest, sweetest kid you'd ever care to meet.

One of them is sweet and that one is TE. you are right about the health we have had are share with TE and still having them.

Littlenut oh boy that is a storie in it self. he can be a hand full. he can be as mean as a snake. he will fight at a drop of the hat. he will not back down from anyone he even fights his bigger brother he dont care how big you are.

But if he wants to he can be the sweet heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back