What the CRAP ?!?!?!?!

If the odds are even and results independent of each other, then the probability of a boy this time also is .5*.5*.5*.5*.5 or 1/32.

Its the same for a girl though,

...so there's a 1/16 chance of twins?:eek::confused:

If the odds are even and results independent of each other, then the probability of a boy this time also is .5*.5*.5*.5*.5 or 1/32.

Its the same for a girl though!

If the odds are 1 in 32 that he's having a boy and 1 in 32 that he's having a girl....what does he have a 30 in 32 chance of having? :confused:

12, 9, 6, 3, 0. Other than all boys, am I sensing a pattern here?

I beleive that pattern is Moosie goes away every two and a half years.:D

Seriously Moosie, Congrats to you and the missues, ain nothing like a houseful of kids. Looks like your gonna fill the pew in Church with Williamsons.

30/32, wow, good question. Its most likely he wouldn't have 4 boys and then another boy or girl, but that didn't happen. Rare things happen all the time. Like, deal yourself a poker hand of 5 cards. What's the likelihood you got those cards if you specified them before you dealt the hand? Its very very rare, (1/52*1/51*1/50*1/49*1/48 if required in that order also) yet you actually got them and in that order. The world is just full of rare events, that's why some people keep applying for some hunting tags.

Hey, are they sure the umbilical cord is hooked up good there? It blacks out near the connecting spot?

Great looking family! Your going to beat by one. I better tell the wife and do something about that:D Thanks for sharing. I hope that she doesn't get sick and all goes well. Bart

Congrats on joining the 5 and up club-seems like there aren't very many brave enough to join. I have 4 girls and 1 boy, NOT looking forward to the weddings.............:eek:

Back