Caribou Gear Tarp

What is your favorite....

I would have to say Elk. There is nothing like hunting an animal that is that big and majestic and hearing them bugle. That is the coolest sound in the world!! Right behind them would be muleys though, they are real fun to hunt too.

Elk it is for me
smile.gif

Elk is my favorite, but I am going to concentrate on getting a decent mule deer buckthis year.

My favorite game, though, is blasting ground squirrels into red mist or seeing how much hang time or how many rotations I can get out of one.

Summer backpack hunting for Chamois in the Southern alps,great country,good weather,total isolation for as long as you want.
cool.gif

Well it is in this state you wet behind the ears...snotty nose kid
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Turkeys are considered big game and must be tagged and checked out like deer
wink.gif

TK, In some states turkeys are classified as big game. Sometimes it's so poachers can be prosecuted under the big game regs.

I guess my favorite hunts have been for sheep, but whitetails and turkeys are next. Antelope are usually an easy and fun hunt. I love hunting elk, but after bringing over 60 of them out of the woods I'm burned out on all the work. If I could just hunt them and have somebody else take over when they hit the ground it would be great!
biggrin.gif

Spring gobblers combine the thrill, challenge and excitement of bugling in bulls with the ease of small game hunting after you get one. You don't have to spend days packing them out on your back or trying to get horses to cooperate.
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-28-2002 14:40: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

My favorite is chasing the snot nosed rio grande turkey in the spring.
wink.gif

AA

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back