Caribou Gear Tarp

What is the Lowest Odds Hunt That You Apply For?

I was recently looking at some of the draw odds for the Oklahoma elk hunts that I put in for every year. In 2014, you had a 1:6,701 chance of drawing the single elk permit for the Cookson Hills WMA. Similarly, the odds for the Pushmataha tag were 1:6,411. Quite the moonshot! Apparently, Oklahoma used to auction the Cookson Hills tag (link: http://newsok.com/article/2670378). Sadly, the Pushmataha tag wasn't in the lottery this year. What is the lowest draw odds tag that y'all apply for? I think the highest probability deer tag I applied for was 1:16.

Ha, I feel your pain. I was looking at them this year also. I haven't even drawn a deer tag since 2011 I think. The elk and antelope odds are almost non-existent. But for a $5 app fee I apply every year. Somebody has to draw it. Maybe one day it'll be me.

It depends on how much money I have to front compared to odds. Things like NM sheep, MT big 3, WY goat, Homie don't play dat

The odds for a muley tag in my backyard is getting $hitty. Probly get a sheep tag first. mtmuley

Desert Bighorn. Only $10 for a 1 in 6,000 chance, but I'm out over $100 so far.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back