Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What is the best piece of advice tht you have ever been given?

“Just because you have the ability to act like god doesn’t allow you the right to do so”

- that one will keep you occupied for a while if it strikes a cord the first time you hear it. If it makes you feel nothing, well…maybe read it again.
really enjoyed this thread.

Last edited:
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

And of course....never piss against the wind!

After I drew that area #100 type 1 tag this year I was told don't shoot the first bull you see. But, I already knew that, the advice did come from a G&F warden though.

"I am living proof that God watches over fools and little children" From my older brother but applies even more to myself.

“If you marry her, you’ll be miserable the rest of your life!”

I had a friend who watched me get in another argument with an ex-fiancé who flew off the handle at everything. She stormed out of my apartment and my buddy looked me straight in the eye and said those words.

ive been married for 18 years to my amazing wife who I met a year later.

everyone should have a friend like that!

A faint heart never won a fair maiden. One Swallow doesn't make a Spring. (Swallow..a migrating bird)
Not always true. I briefly went with one gal who always insisted on being the dominant one in the pack. Three days into a week long Alaska float trip I finally had enough: "I'm sixty-seven years old. You don't have to tell me how to breathe."

Easiest way to be yourself is be by yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back