Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What is Cooking for Superbowl?

DRAFTSTUD

Well we have about 25 folks coming over for the Big Game. Here are a couple of Dishes we are cooking up.
First is a Big pot of Sausage and Chicken Gumbo!
picture.php

To get everyone's appetite going is about 225 Deer Wraps!
picture.php

So, Let's see the Chilli (Cushman) and other goodies! John:D

How do you make the wraps? They look GOOD!

Take your Deer, Elk and cut the pieces into Half the size of Dominoes. We use Worcestershire as a marinate for a couple of hours. Cut your bacon into 3 or 4 strips to wrap the meat, skew them onto the skewers and cook. Just before they are ready to come off we bast them with BBQ sauce. Sometimes we cook one skewer per person with a Baked potato and salad for supper.
My wife cooked up over 550 of these for a Company Christmas party and not one was left! John

Deer chili about to be tapped into....unless I fill up on Red Hook's first.

Here is some elk chili, we got a table full of other goodies and a cooler full of frosty barley Pops...Hope everyone enjoys the game.,..

Attachments

• IMG_2401.jpg
    IMG_2401.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 232
Ground venison chili (with browned squirrel meat thrown in) and buffalo chicked sandwiches. And screwdrivers. No friends in town either. Just me and the wife.

Emrah

I made some kick ass chili yesterday with ground elk, deer, antelope, and spicy wild boar sausage. It's just me and my dog for the game, so I'm keeping it simple. Grilling a ribeye at half time and some taco dip for later...and alot of Budweisers

Wild Hog Ham in the crock pot.
Kirkland Craft beer assortment
Grilled Bacon wrapped pheasant breasts for dinner.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back