Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What in the hell is this thing and why is it in my house

The other day at work, someone was getting some coveralls out of the coverall locker at work, and thank goodness they had the gumption to sheke them before putting them on...they shook out a little sand scorpion about 2 inches long! :eek: I mean this was a REAL scorpion, and he was plenty PO'ed about being disturbed. I have since put a warning on the lockers for those who occupy the floor level compartments: "PLEASE! Check Coveralls and Shake Well Before Using!" (insert image of scorpion) I also called our extermination service to step up their program to include scorpions too.

Reminds me of a poem from the middle ages:

"The scorpion is black as soot,
And dearly loves to bite.
And a most frightful fellow,
To find in bed at night!"

Hey Fecal Matter; when you smacked it could you smell an odor of vinegar? Rogue; I discovered the best weapon to kill a scorpion is a ham sandwich!! :D (Doesn't do much for the sandwich though!) :D

Scotty..... Next time Use the Gerbil Cannon instead of the Cane, I hear it works better on those things ;)

Good job not Over reacting when ya first saw it, Most people go crazy ;)

Hey elkchaser,

The next time I see one of these things I'm gonna catch him, stick him in a mayonaise jar and send him to ya. I just don't have much use for big hairy bugs running around my feet causing my already small nads to become even smaller.

My thoughts on bugs are pretty basic

"eww",
"ick",
"aayyyyyyyyayayyyy",
"hey baby, come kill this bug, I'll be hiding in the bathtup"

Did I mention that I hate bugs??

Man Fec...That would be so very cool...I would greatly appreciate the jesture...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back