Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What does a new Tikka T3x go for when on sale?

mummel

MSRP is ~$800. I previously loved Cabelas because they would discount from time to time and I'd find a great deal. But since the BP merger, I just cant bring myself to shop their anymore.

Do you ever see new Tikka T3x's for say ~$400?

I would regularly be able to find exceptional deals in the bargain cave, at least 50-60% off. Hoping to replicate. Thanks.

I assume you're talking SS. There were some good deals when they were closing out the T3's, but I've not seen a T3x anywhere near that. The cheapest I've found them has consistently been Whittaker Guns. I just put in a quote request out of curiosity, we'll see what they're at right now.

You can get the standard blued one for a little over $600 at Sportsmans. Stainless will run you $100-$150 more. I looked for awhile before buying one in December and never saw them go on sale.

The T3X had a significant MSRP increase over the standard T3 line. I think $500 would be rock bottom T3X price if you can find one. And that would be a T3X blued/syn.

Euro Optic had the 2018 left overs really cheap a few months ago

Thanks for the info.

I read about the Ruger Americans at Walmart for like $80 or something. That seems like an insane deal. I would have been ALL OVER THAT.

MSRP is ~$800. I previously loved Cabelas because they would discount from time to time and I'd find a great deal. But since the BP merger, I just cant bring myself to shop their anymore.

I would regularly be able to find exceptional deals in the bargain cave, at least 50-60% off. Hoping to replicate. Thanks.

Lemme know when they go on sale at cabelas for $400! I'll most likely have one for sale for $550 right about the same time:LOL::ROFLMAO::p

I got mine a BPS in 2017 for $450. It was on the "used" rack. Apparently someone had special ordered it in, and then once they brought it in he shouldered it and rejected it because of some scratches on it. So onto the used rack it went until I found it. I then buffed out the scratches and called it good.

Picked one up from whittakers last May on sale for $650, plus they had 10% off all purchases bringing the total to $585. I was casually looking at them for about 3 months and that was the best deal I came across.

One would have to be at the right place, right time. I use to work at Cabela's for almost 10 years in the fishing/marine department. I left back in May 2016. When I was there I remember some discounts, but not that strong. At the time I was left hand model only and they had it in the new caliber at the time that I am still interested in the .300 Winchester Short Magnum. I have been on a few online gun stores from Gunbroker, GunProDeals, GunBuyer, BudsGunShop, and GrabaGun and they all have them at the same price of $678 for the blued and $798-$848 for the stainless. I am still looking at the Tikka T3x as an option since it is so accurate and lightweight. Just not sure if the stainless is worth $170 more than the blued, but I like the idea of being weather proof. Could I cerakote the blued for less than buying the stainless? I am not sure. I am also not sure a Magnum in a rifle this light wouldn't turn my shoulder and cheek purple sighting it in?

I don't know if you will find one that cheap.....but......I have the Tikka T3 super lite in .308 and that bad boy shoots 1" groups at 200 yards all day long. I put the light spring in the trigger and got it down to 1.5#'s and for a factory trigger it is pretty nice. Then added the long bolt stop and added the longer high capacity magazine to the gun. Now I can run my .308 bullets to the lands if I want too. Topped with a swaro 3.5X18 scope and it is pretty light and shoots like butter. You will be very happy with the gun regardless of purchase price.

I know this is a very late response but I just picked up a Tikka T3x Lite SS at Gander Outdoors for $499. I'm pretty excited about it. I've wanted one forever and couldn't pass up the deal. If you have one near you, it may be worth a trip.

I know this is a very late response but I just picked up a Tikka T3x Lite SS at Gander Outdoors for $499. I'm pretty excited about it. I've wanted one forever and couldn't pass up the deal. If you have one near you, it may be worth a trip.

Great deal, congrats.

I did the same thing, just couldn't pass it up. Rifle shoots lights out too!

I was able to get a T3x in 7mm rem mag with a blued barrel from Cabelas for $500 with a pricematch from grab-a-gun.com. They also price-matched a Leupold vx3i 4.5-14x40 CDS for $500. If you call around you can sometimes find someplace to match an online price.

Back