What do you do for a living?

Traveling Project Manager for one of the larger contractors in the nation. I run projects in Montana , Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. Currently enjoying the beautiful Palouse country in Eastern Washington.

I work in the repair department at a Caterpillar plant fixing things on dozers before they go to dealers. Anything from tightening a loose bolt to tearing out a transmission.

I worked a few years with Cat until was caught up in major layoffs in early 80's.

Two years ago I retired after a 36 year career as a Game Warden. Now work part time for a Sheriff's Office, work in a 14,000 tap maple sugar business, obtained a pesticide spraying license and contract custom spraying operations in private forests.

Retired landscape supervisor, Central Michiga University.Also owned my own landscape business.

I manage a concrete plant and bid construction work. Mostly asphalt/concrete/dirt work.

Now retired active grandpa, youth group volunteer, Hunttalker, grandkid hunting cabin and treehouse builder.
Used to be Army helicopter pilot, unit commander, staff officer, vocational counselor, construction project manager (high end projects for such as actor A-hole Steven Seagal, Peter & Becky Fonda, Ted Turner, Tour d' France drug-free American winner Greg Lemond, and others), energy conservation consultant.
So far that's my story and I'm stickn to it.

First picture is what I wish I did more of. Second picture is more of a reality. The third picture is for Cushman.

Attachments

• mountain surveying.jpg
    mountain surveying.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 419
  • boise tower.jpg
    boise tower.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 422
  • wtf surveying.jpg
    wtf surveying.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 416
I am a protector of all things that are good, a killer of all things evil.I am the king of my own universe, and currently, the only resident there. During the day, Im a freelance gynocologist. At night I save the world form bad things. I am a fixer of all things that are broken, my opinion is worth millions, and I am quiet possibly the mose interesting man in the universe! I tried to be a profesional fisherman, but got banned because everybody got tired of always finishing 2nd or lower.

Seriously, Ive been a machinist most of my life. Im a dang good machinist and a pretty good welder. Im currently working at Gerber baby foods and a maintenance mechanic. Ive also been a taxidermist for the last 10 years, part time. That all might next month because Im moving from Arkansas to either Montana or Idaho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back