What do you do for a living?

Commercial fishing business for 40 years in Alaska. Longlining for halibut and black cod from Ketchikan to the the tip of the Aleutians with my wife and crew. Sold the boat, retained the licenses.

Project Manager for a commercial construction company.

Dave, Do you put the tanks and enclosures on generators also?

Nope, don't do those where I am. We build dozers. D6 up through D11, and a few pipelayers. I mostly work on 9s, 10s and 11s but have to work on the "lawnmowers" when there's nothing else around that needs fixing.

Jeez,
I just listed what is sort of currant and not inclusive of past.
Trades,EMT, ranch work........ pull up a chair.

I was president of a food marketing company for 25 years then it sold to venture capitalists and collapsed. I bought a 21 year old custom furniture manufacturing biz 13 years ago and we build custom upholstered and wood furniture for the 1%. We deal exclusively with interior designers so I see some nice looking ladies walking through the door. I guess my offcial title should be "dirty old man".

I was president of a food marketing company for 25 years then it sold to venture capitalists and collapsed. I bought a 21 year old custom furniture manufacturing biz 13 years ago and we build custom upholstered and wood furniture for the 1%. We deal exclusively with interior designers so I see some nice looking ladies walking through the door. I guess my offcial title should be "dirty old man".

Making one of a kind furniture is lifelong hobby. Hand woven material too,or elk hide.
2 women in Santa Barbara I know are sitting in Morris chairs I made for them. Tested first of course .........:cool:

I am a champion of the people, representing hard-working Montanans in workers' compensation and personal injury claims.

Matt

Work for and excavation business. Drive truck and operate equipment, but mostly run the sand and gravel end, crusher,wash plant and rock drill. Just got done drilling and will blast again Friday.
Click on the picture and watch the short clip, pay attention to the fore groud and you can see the flash of the det cord.go off. You can also see the flash between the relays if you know what to look for.

Retired from the Air Force 10 years ago last week. Substitute school teacher for 2 years and then took a summer job as a truck driver. I am the Vice President of Operations now and will be the President in less than 5 years when my boss retires.

Amateur Guide for fun. Air ambulance medical director to pay the bills and support my hunting addiction.

Eight months retired from an engineering firm, but today I am a plumber replacing my gas water heater up to code.

Previously body shop, steel fabricator for tater diggers, travel agent, sales rep, retail/wholesale auto parts, copier repair.

I was a taxidermist and boat dock builder. Now I am currently a Surgery resident.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back