Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What did you give your spouse anniversary?

Our fifty year anniversary is tomorrow 8/14/21. I have asked my lovely wife what she wants each and every year for as long as I can remember. Her reply has been that she needs nothing, wants nothing that she does not have. Therefore, due to covid-19, we plan to spend tomorrow enjoying the day. We will have a nice steak, a glass of dry red wine and enjoy the evening on our deck watching the local deer in our orchard.
Many men have wonderful wives. I am a blessed man with a beautiful woman at my side. BTW, she keeps me out of trouble...most of the time. MTG
Congratulations on your blessed marriage! I am blessed as well. Doesn't want for much and enjoys time with me. She is my best friend and is very outgoing so we have a great time regardless if the fish are bitting or setting on the couch watching True Grit!

Here's an example. It was for Valentine's Day. Took a while because of the kungflu. Totally frivolous. She had a great time learning about the Las Vegas showgirl experience.

Attachments

• Resized_20210807_142124.jpeg
    Resized_20210807_142124.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
28 years in a couple weeks. Probably kick some cash toward the new saddle she wants for her young Rocky Mountain gaited horse.

We’ve been talking about going to Alaska, or going to visit my brother who lives in France for our 10 year anniversary next year. This year we stayed home and didn’t do anything because she was sick and vomiting, which turns out is caused by pregnancy. There goes that Alaska trip, but staying home again with the new baby will be just fine!

This year is our 15th anniversary. She is getting a 1500 square foot addition and office …. And since I am going to be hunting in British Columbia on our anniversary…I am going to have to make up some big brownie points when I get back the next week.

This year I’m renting her llamas for her backcountry elk hunt which we will be on during our 10th anniversary. With 12 points she drew the same tag I drew with 0 points the year we were married, opener was our wedding day. She dubbed it the huntingmoon!

We’ve been talking about going to Alaska, or going to visit my brother who lives in France for our 10 year anniversary next year. This year we stayed home and didn’t do anything because she was sick and vomiting, which turns out is caused by pregnancy. There goes that Alaska trip, but staying home again with the new baby will be just fine!
Congrats. Alaska would also be a consideration for our 10th.

Another with an archery elk anniversary. Seems a trip to Vegas in October or November makes up for elk hunting getting in the way. After 22 years you tend to find ways to navigate these issues like adults!!🤣🤣

My anniversary is 9/5. My wife asked me yesterday what we will do for our anniversary and I said pick corn. In my defense we are sitting on a balcony drinking coffee looking at mountains in Montana as I type this.

9th anniversary August 4th, we were able to drop the kids off at her sister's and we went out for hibachi dinner. First dinner out just the 2 of us in over a year. Her favorite candy is Reces, I always get her a couple packs. Next year needs to be special, no clue what I'm gonna do.

Took the wife to Florida! Good times for our 15/16 year anniversary!
Matt

Attachments

• FB95B606-95E0-4471-8711-DFA3BD71D719.jpeg
    FB95B606-95E0-4471-8711-DFA3BD71D719.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • F4230B11-4AF5-4059-9ADF-49F2016604E2.jpeg
    F4230B11-4AF5-4059-9ADF-49F2016604E2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • F3688DC0-FC37-46DB-A8E0-F01B9B379D54.jpeg
    F3688DC0-FC37-46DB-A8E0-F01B9B379D54.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Back