What did you give your spouse anniversary?

Redman

Today is our anniversary so to surprise my wife we went Walleye fishing on lake Erie. We limited out and caught some other species! She had a blast and was so excited. We have only fished a couple of times this year due to her getting used to her new prosthetic leg. I would say she is doing great with it so we are going to try and get more fishing in before hunting season starts!

Attachments

• 20210813_094002.jpg
    20210813_094002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20210813_083926.jpg
    20210813_083926.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 44
Ugh...don't remind me. Our anniversary is 9/20, peak rut. I would say I would like to give her some prime back straps, except she's a vegetarian. This year's archery hunt ends 10 days before our anniversary so I'll have time to think of something.

It was a good call Redman! I always say get your loved one experiences, not things. That is a cool experience.

Went on a day trip to a relatively local cavern/cave, took a boat tour through it, and drank and ate at the nearby brewery.

We'd been away for 7 consecutive weekends for various obligations so we decided to not do anything too spectacular.

Maybe next year we'll go all out on something but I kinda liked keeping it simple

Our fifty year anniversary is tomorrow 8/14/21. I have asked my lovely wife what she wants each and every year for as long as I can remember. Her reply has been that she needs nothing, wants nothing that she does not have. Therefore, due to covid-19, we plan to spend tomorrow enjoying the day. We will have a nice steak, a glass of dry red wine and enjoy the evening on our deck watching the local deer in our orchard.
Many men have wonderful wives. I am a blessed man with a beautiful woman at my side. BTW, she keeps me out of trouble...most of the time. MTG

Ours was earlier this week, I had on request in picking the date that it didn’t occur from September through November. This was our third anniversary and she came up with the adventure of sky diving. I was a bit stand off at first but said let’s do it. There are many thoughts I had leading up to our jump, but it was the wildest, craziest, scariest thing I’ve ever done followed by about a 3.5 hour long adrenaline rush. I would recommend every one try it at least once. The free fall was the best part.

My wife and I are still very much in love though it’s different now being we have two kids 6 and 4. We barely remember our anniversary every year. Most years we’re driving to Oregon to go crabbing. Our first anniversary she was pregnant and not feeling so well. She had no problem with me heading out for the day to scout for antelope with my buddy. We’ve only been married for 8 years she usually returns whatever I buy her so we rarely exchange gifts for any events.

My wife and I are still very much in love though it’s different now being we have two kids 6 and 4. We barely remember our anniversary every year. Most years we’re driving to Oregon to go crabbing. Our first anniversary she was pregnant and not feeling so well. She had no problem with me heading out for the day to scout for antelope with my buddy. We’ve only been married for 8 years she usually returns whatever I buy her so we rarely exchange gifts for any events.
I can relate. Married 7 years, five kids. Just going to dinner is a feat in itself.

We had our 8 year anniversary on Monday. Went to dinner at a nice restaurant and then went to the local drive in for a movie and some smooching. ;)

Says she found a cool place to go in Mexico for our 10 year if all this covid crap dies down by then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back