Yeti GOBOX Collection

What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who had a radical, uneducated stance on gun control for the majority of their life, gets a girlfriend who’s family’s into hunting.
Finds out guns are cool.
Proceeds to tell you what you should be able to do with guns.
Wonder if anyone would believe a guy that made it his life mission to kill all Christians and then have an encounter with Jesus and then turn his whole life's mission into spreading Christianity to all the world...

Maybe the bigger issue at hand isn’t what you think of their opinions, but is really about not having to be a dick in the course of agreeing to disagree.
Neither of them have ever agreed to disagree about anything.
They’ve never lost an argument.
Ever.

Someone who had a radical, uneducated stance on gun control for the majority of their life, gets a girlfriend who’s family’s into hunting.
Finds out guns are cool.
Proceeds to tell you what you should be able to do with guns.

Drop it dude, here I’ll just use your form back at you…

cuck
/kək/

DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
noun
  1. 1.
    US
    a weak or servile man

2. @DouglasR

Well then it MUST be your calling to prove them wrong, and insult them if they don’t concede 🙄
Yesterday, after a heated 2 hour re-install of the tarp on my dump trailer that most of you guys would’ve defined as a fight, I found myself squared up in the tarp shop parking lot with 4 guys, 2 large “women” and about 6 teeth in total.
As we were exchanging our final f-u’s at each other, one of them shouted out “daddy’s boy” and “know it all” and I’ll admit hit kinda hit home and my lip trembled a little bit.

Maybe I’m as guilty as them.

Well at least if wllm returns there won't be a thread discussing all kinds of hypotheticals about his life and one person expressing why he feels lashing out towards wllm was justified. Because if there were a thread like that I bet he'd remember how weird this place can be.

Well at least if wllm returns there won't be a thread discussing all kinds of hypotheticals about his life and one person expressing why he feels lashing out towards wllm was justified. Because if there were a thread like that I bet he'd remember how weird this place can be.
Yeah… exactly. Such a thread would be almost as much justification to fully leave as anything else

I agree. Maybe the off-season blues were a little harder on a few of us this year. Especially the newer fathers. Lots of stress involved in moving, new jobs and new kids. I can speak to that experience for sure.

Or maybe we’re fixing to slide into an economic depression and folks can sense it, even if they’re too stupid to realize it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back