What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1692899384628.png

". . . limits who may view their full profile."

I gotta admit, I'm a little offended I got left out.

giphy.gif

Look in the mirror.

I mean how many of us really "enjoy" this place enough to take time away from our lives to keep at it? I go back and forth, and if I wasn't chained to a computer all day it wouldn't login at all.

The dude has a young family, in a new town, is a new home owner, and still trying to enjoy life (maybe even sneak in an adventure or two). I'll miss the shit out of him on here but understand why he left.

Look in the mirror.

I mean how many of us really "enjoy" this place enough to take time away from our lives to keep at it? I go back and forth, and if I wasn't chained to a computer all day it wouldn't login at all.

The dude has a young family, in a new town, is a new home owner, and still trying to enjoy life (maybe even sneak in an adventure or two). I'll miss the shit out of him on here but understand why he left.
This right here. I dont know what I get out of these places any more other than a few moments of mental respite from working thru the day - moments that feel less like 'respite' as time goes by.

Look in the mirror.

when i'm not at work i'm never on HT.

but, last check, wllms account is not technically gone from what i can tell. i'm not sure what he did. but it doesn't look like he requested self detonation like RWC did.

i do check in from time to time throughout the evening, but largely only to get my dopamine hit from seeing how many people further liked some childish bullshit joke i posted.

when i'm not at work i'm never on HT.

but, last check, wllms account is not technically gone from what i can tell. i'm not sure what he did. but it doesn't look like he requested self detonation like RWC did.

i do check in from time to time throughout the evening, but largely only to get my dopamine hit from seeing how many people further liked some childish bullshit joke i posted.
Nailed It GIF - Nailed It Nailed It - Discover & Share GIFs

Look in the mirror.

It used to be really fun.
idk if it was just because it was all new to me or because wllm had created a positive environment.
Either way, I don’t feel like it’s what it used to be, but it might just me my perspective.
I feel like I played a part in shitting it up.
I helped us lose our civility.
I am sorry.

idk if it was just because it was all new to me or because wllm had created a positive environment.
Either way, I don’t feel like it’s what it used to be, but it might just me my perspective.
I am sorry.

nah, it's just human nature. it's natural to become jaded on things as time goes, even if nothing about it has changed. we all have snapshots of the good ol days in our minds when at the time the good ol days felt boring.

HT is still great, super informative, and a great group of internet folks. i need to meet more of you guys.

nonetheless, like anything internet and social media, too much of it ain't a good thing.

Hopefully just a hiatus.
HT is informative and I've met great folks on here. There is also some fantastic storytellers on here that really enjoy reading their content. HT is also hilarious as hell. 99% of the folks keep it light and fun. Live and let live and don't take anything personal it's the internet.

I am sorry.
You're a big $*)Q!#@$ reason he's gone. You've been a borderline incoherent prick far too often and it's always been directly at one of the nicest people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back