Caribou Gear Tarp

What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least if wllm returns there won't be a thread discussing all kinds of hypotheticals about his life and one person expressing why he feels lashing out towards wllm was justified. Because if there were a thread like that I bet he'd remember how weird this place can be.
Sometimes, it was like arguing with a sentiment mono-rail train that had been alone for 235 years.

Briefly skimmed through this thread. It's definitely a fun one.

The HT Ignore feature is pretty awesome, I only saw comments from users I somewhat sorta agree with. The rest were blocked out. It made for a pleasant scan through the responses and I didn't get butt hurt over online opinions.
Simple.
No way where's the fun in that...

It used to be really fun.
idk if it was just because it was all new to me or because wllm had created a positive environment.
Either way, I don’t feel like it’s what it used to be, but it might just me my perspective.
I feel like I played a part in shitting it up.
I helped us lose our civility.
I am sorry.
What did you do?? That guy hated on me big time….. besides, he’ll be back. I’m sure of it!

It's definitely a left leaning forum, ...have you seen all the Subaru threads? Who cares!!
When the shit hits the fan, they can all rally together and have a face off in the arena with dildos and spatulas.
What trips me out is i was born and raised in the SF Bay Area. Big city lifestyle and largely left. My father raised me more conservative, not knowing that obviously as a kid. Now as an adult he’s switched over, said he might have “raised me wrong” and every Dem in my family besides him- and these guys, HATE that I kill animals. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna like lose inheritance over the fact I Kill and Eat wild animals they think are cute and furry… so now to see how many lefty’s love shooting and killing animals and think only them and their lefty’s should own guns just kills me. But hey, it’s a free country.

Sorry to derail the thread, I need someone to attach the locked thread now, please.

Last edited:
Let's just lock it and leave it at that.

Some of the dumbest shit of the year has popped up in the last month. Wednesday night I cleaned up a bunch of folks who've previously been banned and were here under new aliases. I suspect tomorrow I can spend a few hours doing more clean up.

As for those who think Hunt Talk a bunch of lefties, you obviously weren't here when Trump was elected and there were folks who couldn't talk about anything other than their hate for Trump. Those folks got toasted with regularity, would come back under an alias, then get toasted again.

I spent a ton of time moderating that four years of whining and I'm not inclined to worry about others today who complain that this forum doesn't fit comfortably on their political spectrum. As my Grandma would say, "You've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit."

If this forum and how it moderated doesn't fit someone's style, don't worry, it's not changing anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back